NBA Playoffs

#Lebroning
lebroning-cramps-meme.jpg

lebroning-570x760.jpeg

LeBroning6.jpg

LeBroning3.jpg

I'm sure part of Parkers early substitutions were his minutes being managed due his ankle. They weren't sure how that was going to hold up. He had not gone full speed since early in Game 6 of the OKC series.

Tony Parker, a guy who literally does laps on the court, played 37 minutes. James played 33. Make all the excuses you want, the heat effected him far greater than anyone else (including a 41 year old.)

Yes, Parker played more total minutes. That doesn't take away from the fact that when LeBron first left the game for cramping, with 7:31 seconds to play in the game, he had played more minutes than any other player to that point.

What's unfortunate is that this is taking away from up until that point had really been a fantastic game.

Miami in 6

I think we all know how this is going to play out. leonard can't stop lebron and the supporting cast will do just enough for lebron to get his third ring.

LeBron leaves Game 1 with cramps, doesn't have the balls to take the big shots in Game 2. More like LeFraud James.

Lol I hope you're joking. 35 points and 10 rebounds man. Sometimes great players have to rely on their teammates to finish a game. Only a moron would actually believe that somehow lessens Lebron's performance. He had an outstanding game. Bosh's play in the final 4 minutes was huge.

On the other hand, I thought DWade played like a lil b-itch. Walking up the court, yelling at his teammates, and then his flop that the ref called as a foul when he didn't even get touched. He better be getting a fine for that one.

Lol I hope you're joking. 35 points and 10 rebounds man. Sometimes great players have to rely on their teammates to finish a game. Only a moron would actually believe that somehow lessens Lebron's performance. He had an outstanding game. Bosh's play in the final 4 minutes was huge.

On the other hand, I thought DWade played like a lil b-itch. Walking up the court, yelling at his teammates, and then his flop that the ref called as a foul when he didn't even get touched. He better be getting a fine for that one.

Jordan never once relied on his teammates, they only held some of his greatness back. LeBron could not win a Finals game 1 on 5 like Jordan could.

Jordan never once relied on his teammates, they only held some of his greatness back. LeBron could not win a Finals game 1 on 5 like Jordan could.

Jordan never relied on his teammates. Hahaha there's so much fail in this post I'm not even going to give you the pleasure of an argument.

Come on man, I'm trying to get some #hotsportstakes out of my system today.

Gotcha. Well I'm certain people will try to figure out a way to bash him. They always do. That's what happens when you're on the top. I just prefer to enjoy watching greatness while I can. Kinda like I occasionally think how much fun it would be to sit down and watch a playoff game with Jordan, Magic, or Bird playing in it again. Can't turn back the clock though. Have to enjoy it while we can. Lebron is an elite basketball player. I'll leave the comparisons up to the experts while I just enjoy watching his greatness.

Gotcha. Well I'm certain people will try to figure out a way to bash him. They always do. That's what happens when you're on the top. I just prefer to enjoy watching greatness while I can. Kinda like I occasionally think how much fun it would be to sit down and watch a playoff game with Jordan, Magic, or Bird playing in it again. Can't turn back the clock though. Have to enjoy it while we can. Lebron is an elite basketball player. I'll leave the comparisons up to the experts while I just enjoy watching his greatness.

True, I was actually kind of shocked by how much hate he got after leaving Game 1 though. Scott Van Pelt made a good point on his radio show that there are a lot of people that for whatever reason hate LeBron and he hasn't given them much reason to let that hate out for the past two years. It was just a buildup of people just waiting to jump on him for some reason and they finally found one.

I think I took Jordan's greatness for granted when I watched him, but I try to not do that with LeBron. He has this level of balls-out, desperation like play that he doesn't go to very often, but I thought he was there in the second quarter last night. It was a stretch much like the fourth quarter of game six in last year's finals where he just puts his head down and gets to the rim and pounds the glass. That offensive rebound and putback against Leonard was a good example of it. I also love watching him on defensive when he gets completely locked in like he was in the 4th on Parker. Just completely disrupted their entire offense.

Even the best players have holes in their game.....but not Lebron. I dislike the Heat, but cannot deny the greatness of his game. His shooting exhibition last nite was remarkable. He saw Diaw on him, and he just decided to take it to him every single time...Diaw had to back off so far that Lebron had open jumpers and he made them. He is without weakness. Like Jordan, Big O, and Wilt....those are the guys.

Even the best players have holes in their game.....but not Lebron. I dislike the Heat, but cannot deny the greatness of his game. His shooting exhibition last nite was remarkable. He saw Diaw on him, and he just decided to take it to him every single time...Diaw had to back off so far that Lebron had open jumpers and he made them. He is without weakness. Like Jordan, Big O, and Wilt....those are the guys.

He joined Shaq as the only guy to go for 34+ points/10+ rebounds on 60%+ shooting in a Finals game since 2000. And he also shut down one of the best point guards in the game in the 4th quarter. That kind of sums up his game.

Hey guys, lets cut the spurs some slack. The air conditioning was cranked up really high last night and that made some water condense on the ball and in certain parts of the court near the end of the game in their final few possessions. The missed free throws and turnovers were because of circumstances, its a shame that they would affect the game but they did and now the series is tied.

Latest posts