Nate Stanley Champ or Chump

Will Nate Stanley Play like a CHAMP or CHUMP Saturday?

• Total voters
Nate Stanley is the definition of an average QB. The two guys on the bench might be above average, but one or both will transfer before we'll find out.

Well, what's the verdict boys? After this game, hmmm
I feel for Nate his OL sucks so bad and the OC and his minions are maybe the worst in the Big 10 and it's NOT even close. This team should be 6-0....it just should and anyone arguing different isn't a fan. And yes they aren't but it's simply because of absolutely miserable coaching period.

I like Nate, but he does seem at times to be afraid of getting hit when he drops back to pass and the pocket starts to collapse. Kind of like he goes into panic mode. I'm sure it's not fun getting hit by guys that weigh 270 pounds, but you have to keep your cool to make level headed decisions.

I wouldn't even put Nate in my top 5 of Iowa great QB's.
He barely makes my top 5 in the Ferentz era . 1.Stanzi 2. Tate 3. Banks . 4. Chandler 5. Stanley. ......,Overall in regards to the entire program history? Not in my top 10

Champ all day.... just because I like him and realize he's just one key in the cog. But really, if you wanna rank him.... if he ends up this season with 8 or 9 wins .... he's Matt Sherman esque .... if he gets to the B1G CCG he's CJ esque .... if he wins the B1G he's #1.
Where is he if we go .500 because that is a REAL possibility at this point with the offensive midgets running that part of the program.

Latest posts