Names of UI Neby rival game/trophy

cmlong3

Throw out some potential names or ideas for what the trophy should look like for the Iowa vs Nebraska showdown.
Some Include:Farmageddon, Tractor Tussel, Husk-eye

Trophies: obviously anything corn oriented, american gothic painting, or perhaps the winner gets omaha.

Your thoughts?

I think the loser should have to take Council Bluffs and that god-aweful decoration thing that they built. It's a rivalry - the loser should have to suffer...

As stated before, by me a many others, they should play for the "Corn Belt" or the "Grain Belt" ... a huge gaudy boxing- or WWF-style title belt

794px-NWA_North_American_Heavyweight_Championship_Belt.jpg

For the love of all that is good, "Farmageddon" is a game that takes place between ISU and KSU. If Iowa fans want to use that particular slogan as the name for the game, then I am severly disappointed in our lack of creativity.

Go Hawks!

Corn Belt is a winner in my book. It's unique, creative, and significant given the amount of corn both states produce. I love the belt idea, something simple that can keep getting wins and losses and scores added to.

On a little lighter side, we could even get several captains together to be "interviewed" and they can scream about the upcoming game while someone from the opposing team sneaks in and hits them across the back with a folding chair. That's still in the ******, isn't it? I haven't watched wrestling in years. Too bad Matt Roth isn't a current Hawkeye.

I vote Corn Belt!

p.s. - wow, I can't say the word s c r i p t?

it would be fun to also set up a competion for beer olympics or some fancy name because iowa tailgators and nebby ones and it travels back and forth but hopefully only stays in iowa city where the drunks are!!

Because the Cy-Hawk trophy is so awesome and has an awesome name, we should call it the Corn-Hawk or Hawk-Husk trophy. It will be awesome. Abbreviating parts of your mascot's name makes for an ingenious trophy.

Because the Cy-Hawk trophy is so awesome and has an awesome name, we should call it the Corn-Hawk or Hawk-Husk trophy. It will be awesome. Abbreviating parts of your mascot's name makes for an ingenious trophy.

Only if you can get some middle school shop class to build the trophy.