My 1500th post is a thank you to Mr Jon Miller

Miller's wife left him.

I asked her about this, this morning. She said while she was irritated that the basement was a little messy when she came down there yesterday afternoon, she decided it wasn't grounds for a separation.

This is making me analyze some age validation checks, however. I probably should set something up where you have to at least be 13 to post on the boards.

I asked her about this, this morning. She said while she was irritated that the basement was a little messy when she came down there yesterday afternoon, she decided it wasn't grounds for a separation.

This is making me analyze some age validation checks, however. I probably should set something up where you have to at least be 13 to post on the boards.

Is that why ISEWER hasnt posted in a while?

Le Diesel with the strong retort. :D

Out of the threads on the main page right now (what's new), Scorpio is the last one to post in 11 of them. Wow!

Ummmm, I'm curious as to how you are going to do this. Calendar age has absolutely nothing to do with how people act on the internet. If you've got some sort of test that proves whether or not a poster can at least act like a 13 year old you will be gazillionaire, provided apple hasn't already patented the idea, or at least says they had.

Ummmm, I'm curious as to how you are going to do this. Calendar age has absolutely nothing to do with how people act on the internet. If you've got some sort of test that proves whether or not a poster can at least act like a 13 year old you will be gazillionaire, provided apple hasn't already patented the idea, or at least says they had.

This post WINS on many levels, atx. Well done. ;)