Music Thread

As soon as it got dark in my neighborhood, the fireworks were booming all over

Sounded like WWIII had started

The neighbors on both sides of me go crazy every year until midnight

Seemed like every house in the hood was letting them fly

There were a lot of police and news helicopters flying over the area

The neighbor next door South loves fireworks and she blasts them all year long even during Winter

It's All Good

A couple more great examples of 70s melodies:

I joined a columbia records club, got my free albums, and exited. They called me and tried high pressure. I didn't buckle.
Great for deep catalog items cheap. My issue w/ them was the many of the cassettes were junk duplications. Sometimes you got the copies from the original label, sometimes from Columbia House's hi speed duplicator. Those sounded pretty bad. On a few occasions I was able to compare the legit label copy to the hi-speed duplicated version. No Dolby NR, Printing on one side of the of the cover, excessive wow and flutter. All the bad things that gave cassettes a bad reputation. I still have quite a few here in my office. I actually have dozens of rips from those cassettes in my digital library. Amazing what one can do in the digital domain to extract good sound from them.

at the time, not so much now

Band on the Run -every song was good

Alan Parsons Project- I Robot

Pure Prairie League- Bustin Out

Marshal Tucker Where WeA Belong

Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon and The Wall

Montrose- 3 songs

Country Joe McDonald - rock n roll music from the planet earth

ELO - A new world Record and Out of the Blue

REO Live

The Records

Not sure how I forgot this

Not sure how I forgot this

Knopfler doesn't get enough credit. Excellent guitarist that can blend all kinds of styles - blues, reggae, honkytonk, jazz.

I'm still partial to their debut album.

That little tune in Walmart commercials

Guitar Cat GIFs | Tenor

They kicked this Cat off the band

Too much showboating

Latest posts