Music Thread

Firefall is a very good and somewhat overlooked band. Great harmonies, instrumentation, arranging, use of sax, flute, horns, whatever it takes. This one plus Strange Way, Mexico and a dozen other top songs,

Firefall is a very good and somewhat overlooked band. Great harmonies, instrumentation, arranging, use of sax, flute, horns, whatever it takes. This one plus Strange Way, Mexico and a dozen other top songs,

I mentioned Firefall a couple of times earlier in the thread. I personally enjoy the "soft rock" groups of the late 70s to early 80s and Firefall was one of the better ones, along with LRB, Ambrosia, ARS, Orleans, Pablo Cruise, etc.

I mentioned Firefall a couple of times earlier in the thread. I personally enjoy the "soft rock" groups of the late 70s to early 80s and Firefall was one of the better ones, along with LRB, Ambrosia, ARS, Orleans, Pablo Cruise, etc.

Yes all very good stuff, I am only through page 18 of 91 on this thread and am late to be reading/listening to it so I may be repeating earlier entries.

Latest posts