Music Thread

Ahh, someone had the guts to go down this road. Excellent job!

Amazing song writers, and not just for themselves. Most music fans would be shocked at their body of work.

My favorite Bee Gees tune -

Ahh, someone had the guts to go down this road. Excellent job!

Amazing song writers, and not just for themselves. Most music fans would be shocked at their body of work.

My favorite Bee Gees tune -

I went to a Bee Gees tribute band at the Isle in Bettendorf a couple of years back.
"Stayin' Alive Canada" kicked @ss for over two hours. Excellent show.

Terry Kath could SHRED! And he was an underrated singer, too.
Kath was the straw that stirred the drink for sure.

I saw Chicago and Earth/Wind/Fire together in Moline awhile back.
Two full concerts for the price of one. They went for 3 1/2 hours total.
Combined, then EWF, then Chicago, then combined again at the end.
If I had to rate my favorite concert experience, that would be it.

I think this was posted early in the thread. I've always been a big fan of this tune, and it's on my iPhone playlist. One of the best 1-hit wonders of the 70s.
Equal parts Dire Straits and the Cars, who are both having their well deserved day in the sun as we speak. All three were huge in the summer/fall of 1979.

I would hear the intro to Driver's Seat and think it was "My Sweet Lord" by George Harrison. Then the drum part would kick in. Then the riff. Ahhh...

I think this was posted early in the thread. I've always been a big fan of this tune, and it's on my iPhone playlist. One of the best 1-hit wonders of the 70s.
Lol....well, I've really tried hard not to repeat....but after 70 pages and 1300+ posts....guess I'm fallible. ;)

Latest posts