Music Thread

As a kid I had this on a 45 record, drove my sister up the wall playing it over and over again...I think the production design cost for making this music video was around $40 dollars

The 4 Seasons with Frankie Valli & December 1963. The original Jersey Boys, just 5 guys standing on a New Jersey street corner sporting really bad 70's suits.

Last edited:
This should be the theme song for the conditions we find ourselves in.

Never tried to embed a video before so help me if this doesn't work.

Sturgill Simpson Playlist - 27 songs.

Not bad for a playlist YouTube threw at me. Mostly Sturgill Simpson and Sunday Valley. (Delete a few oddball Japanese heavy metal selections that got thrown in with the mix. That was a bit of a head scratcher.)

Last edited:
Not bad for a playlist YouTube threw at me. Mostly Sturgill Simpson and Sunday Valley. (Had a delete a few Japanese heavy metal selections that got thrown in with the mix. That was a bit of a head scratcher.)

Had tickets to see Sturgill in Madison April 10th, it got rescheduled for May 12, that one is likely to get banged as well.

Still hopeful. The buzz out there is that he has had it with his record company and worse, may retire after this tour. So I have my fingers crossed.

Those "Japanese heavy metal" may have been excerpts from the animes that accompanied songs from his latest album, which can best be described as Billy Gibbons meets Waylon Jennings meets Pink Floyd!

If anyone knows how to shelter place it's Simpson. He has one hundred acres on a Tennessee mountaintop in the Smokies and his nearest neighbor is three miles away (he does have a wife and three boys). Truly a country boy who can survive.

Latest posts