MSU Story Keeps Growing - Larry Nassar's Boss Arrested

They are in the news again. Lawsuit filed by a female MSU student who claims to be a rape victim. 3 basketball players, who have not been named, are the focus of the lawsuit. Also, the University is subject to a claim that their counseling personnel essentially told her to forget about the rape and "get well." Read the story yourself, since I don't claim that I have expressed the story accurately. This is just sickening.

They are in the news again. Lawsuit filed by a female MSU student who claims to be a rape victim. 3 basketball players, who have not been named, are the focus of the lawsuit. Also, the University is subject to a claim that their counseling personnel essentially told her to forget about the rape and "get well." Read the story yourself, since I don't claim that I have expressed the story accurately. This is just sickening.

Appears was more like, "your life is going to get miserable if you go against big fish". There is some insinuation that she might have been drugged.

MSU fans are surprisingly not supportive as a whole on one board. They are kind of tired of it and a number seem to not want to act like Baylor. This same forum had a lot of anti Izzo's as well earlier.

Didn’t one of them transfer to Iowa state after this happened?
Wrong years.
The ISU - MSU connection was Kory Lucious and Chris Allen. They were dismissed by Izzo.

Fred only picked up the highest character transfers though, so nothing to see here...?

MSU and their athletic department is out of control. Izzo should be canned with or without cause by this latest revelation.

But, at least he’s a winner.
Whatever the f it takes...

NCAA don't care.

635966730756158191-USP-NCAA-Football-Southern-Methodist-at-Navy.jpg

The news appears more concerned right now about FSU QB Francois getting caught with 17 grams of a plant rather than covering rape and molestation. I'm glad humans have their priorities in order. :rolleyes:

How on earth did they ever let her get up to speak? Her comments are devastating. Not only is MSU filled with scumbags, but they don't even know how to control their own meetings. Just when you think this case couldn't get any worse, it does. If her testimony is accurate (and I assume it is), then these guys are in even more trouble.

Those in charge need to purge anyone remotely involved. I really don't know how you resolve this and not damage the university. So, be in control of how the university is damaged and have a plan to rebuild it. There is NO good ending for msu. This will not simply go away.

How on earth did they ever let her get up to speak? Her comments are devastating. Not only is MSU filled with scumbags, but they don't even know how to control their own meetings. Just when you think this case couldn't get any worse, it does. If her testimony is accurate (and I assume it is), then these guys are in even more trouble.
There’s no good choice. If they don’t the news is bad. If they do they don’t know what she’s going to say. I bet they didn’t know she was going to say this.

I don’t understand the ire that Engler tried to buy her silence for $250k.

What do people think lawyers talking to lawyers behind closed doors and having people sign NDAs are about?

I don’t understand the ire that Engler tried to buy her silence for $250k.

What do people think lawyers talking to lawyers behind closed doors and having people sign NDAs are about?

He lied about it. He told the mom and the woman that another had talked to them and had given them a number. Apparently both statements are false.

The Gov has also been lobbying the state legislature to limit awards. He was selected as he was seen as being honest and having unbiased opinions.

He also tried to make it sound that Nassar was the only problem when Nassar's boss has been charged. It is being view as being pressure.

She is also only 18 and apparently Engler may have tried to isolate the mom from the daughter.

Should never been done announced and without legal representation.

Last edited:

Latest posts