More Trevon Young Drama

sorry but I don't lke people who act like a kindergardner, running around the school yard yelling "I KNOW A SECRET AND YOU DON'T"
if you have noticed he has not posted anything else since his declaration of knowing something that nobody else did.

This isn't the school yard it's the freakn chuckle hut.

you told us nothing other than a insinuation he did something wrong.
people want me to provide links or some sort of proof, so with this in mind provide a link to some sort of news article of his wrong doings
in this state news of a Iowa commit getting into trouble make the headlines, even on ESPN they make this a story
and I have not seen anything out there.
nor has Mr. Miller wrote something up on any transgression this kid may have had

The story literally just broke. He said he's known since Monday. You want links? They'll probably be readily available by the 6 o'clock news.

The idea that he quit to focus on football is absolutely ridiculous. 1. If this kid came out for basketball and quit midseason to focus on football, then I wouldn't want him on my team in the first place. 2. Nobody would say anything more than he's no longer on the team. If he were just focusing on football, they'd say that.

sorry but I don't lke people who act like a kindergardner, running around the school yard yelling "I KNOW A SECRET AND YOU DON'T"
if you have noticed he has not posted anything else since his declaration of knowing something that nobody else did.

You do this all the time, with your God-like vision when it comes to recruiting. Vision that the rest of us sorry schmucks lack. Or so you tell us, anyway.

If there's a kindergartener on this site, it's you.

Looks like Jail or JUCO.

If he avoids jail (pending he did anything bad enough for jail time), doesn't mean he is going the JUCO route. If his grades are fine he could still walk-on, see the Michael Malloy situation last year. This is all pending on what he did and how KF decides to handle it.

The story literally just broke. He said he's known since Monday. You want links? They'll probably be readily available by the 6 o'clock news.

The idea that he quit to focus on football is absolutely ridiculous. 1. If this kid came out for basketball and quit midseason to focus on football, then I wouldn't want him on my team in the first place. 2. Nobody would say anything more than he's no longer on the team. If he were just focusing on football, they'd say that.

I agree that this would seem odd, but I think I remember hearing that Amara Darboh did this exact thing last year. He went out for the basketball team, but he told the coach before the season started that he was only going to play until Christmas break and after that would quit to focus on football. Perhaps I'm misremembering.

I agree that this would seem odd, but I think I remember hearing that Amara Darboh did this exact thing last year. He went out for the basketball team, but he told the coach before the season started that he was only going to play until Christmas break and after that would quit to focus on football. Perhaps I'm misremembering.

I don't remember hearing that story, but didn't Darboh enroll early at Michigan? That would be slightly different.

He had to quit to have shoulder surgery. Little bit different situation

if he knows what happened then he should come out tell people rather than just insinuate the kid did something illegal
he claims he knew about this monday that something happened over thje weekend.
lets face it in this state keeping news of something illegal with a Iowa recruit being kept out of the news is harder than getting Gold out of Fort Knox, this news is 4-5 days old according to him

you told us nothing other than a insinuation he did something wrong.
people want me to provide links or some sort of proof, so with this in mind provide a link to some sort of news article of his wrong doings
in this state news of a Iowa commit getting into trouble make the headlines, even on ESPN they make this a story
and I have not seen anything out there.
nor has Mr. Miller wrote something up on any transgression this kid may have had

I love how people think that if Jon Miller did not report on it, then it did not happen. Many people that visit this site have as much access to inside info or more then Jon.

Herby, the Polk County Jail called and wanted to know his measurables, shirt, pant and shoe size. Could you help them out.

Last edited:
its amazing how petty people are and how far they have to reach criminal trespass, lets face it, criminal trespass can be used in many instances,
even Ball was arrested for this back in August, and this was asked to leave the property by the owner and he didn't.
this was a unoccupied house,
like I said a 5 year old running around yelling "I knows a secret and I'm not telling"

So just for clarification....these charges are similar to the previous ones right? It's almost as if that's precisely what I said in my post there Herby.
no they are not as in July he was arrested for Burglary, very big difference between Criminal Trespass and Burglary charges
one can result in prison time the other results in a fine.
if you knew, why all the secrecy

Latest posts