More proof that baseball is a pu55y game

V

VintageHawkeye

Ooo, it's RAINING in Baltimore, so teh Orioles and Red Sox can't play the little boys' game while wearing their little uniforms and caps and stockings. Because it is raining, for heaven's sake. IT MIGHT BE DANGEROUS - ONE OF THE BOYS MIGHT SKIN A KNEE OR BREAK A NAIL!!
Football is played in rain, snow, sleet, freezing cold, sweltering heat, in the day, at night, under threatening skies, and in the glare of the sun.
Yet the "Orioles" (a cute little shy bird) and the "Red Sox" (a cute little pair of fem socks) have to run & hide because it is raining!
Oh, poor little fragile baseball girls. Sorry you got wet when you didn't want to!!

Holy Fracking Sh*t! Were you touched innapropriately by Uncle Baseball as a kid Vin? That is just pure hatred you are spewing.

I guess you missed the Iowa/Tenn Tech game? :rolleyes:

When is the last time you saw a 100 mph wet football flying out of a QB's hand toward a receivers head?

Weather you want to admit it or not, baseball is a lot more dangerous to play in the rain then football.

I guess you missed the Iowa/Tenn Tech game? :rolleyes:

When is the last time you saw a 100 mph wet football flying out of a QB's hand toward a receivers head?

Weather you want to admit it or not, baseball is a lot more dangerous to play in the rain then football.

Dumb quote of the day.^^^^^^^

Holy Fracking Sh*t! Were you touched innapropriately by Uncle Baseball as a kid Vin? That is just pure hatred you are spewing.

Wait. So you're suggesting that I was molested by a family member because I think baseball is a puzzy game played by soft little prima donnas?
F U, ol' buddy.

It would be cool if I could pay a small fee and ban VintageHawkeye and his 20,528 posts. I'd probably shell out $100 for the satisfaction of it.

Miller should sell this feature for $100 and call it "The Nuke".

Wait. So you're suggesting that I was molested by a family member because I think baseball is a puzzy game played by soft little prima donnas?
F U, ol' buddy.

Damn dude, I don't think he was saying that at all. Your hatred for baseball is like Deace and his hatred for wrestling. Were you the fat kid like Deace that wasn't any good so you didn't get picked to play and now you hate the sport?

Ooo, it's RAINING in Baltimore, so teh Orioles and Red Sox can't play the little boys' game while wearing their little uniforms and caps and stockings. Because it is raining, for heaven's sake. IT MIGHT BE DANGEROUS - ONE OF THE BOYS MIGHT SKIN A KNEE OR BREAK A NAIL!!
Football is played in rain, snow, sleet, freezing cold, sweltering heat, in the day, at night, under threatening skies, and in the glare of the sun.
Yet the "Orioles" (a cute little shy bird) and the "Red Sox" (a cute little pair of fem socks) have to run & hide because it is raining!
Oh, poor little fragile baseball girls. Sorry you got wet when you didn't want to!!

I'm sorry you were always the last one picked as a kid.

That's some good stuff. Had me cracking up!:D

Baseball is more dangerous to play in the rain. When the ball starts slipping out of pitchers' hands, things can get pretty serious. Football is pretty much the same no matter the weather, at least in terms of danger.

Also, baseball (at the MLB level, anyway) WILL play through rain a lot of the time. When it starts really pouring, they pull out the tarps.

Plus, the field itself is a much bigger factor in baseball. You don't have to worry about a bad hop causing a ball to pop your starting quarterback in the mouth and knock out his teeth (I mean, he's got a FACEMASK for crying out loud. Pu$$y. :rolleyes:).

Football teams also tend to avoid throwing the ball a lot when they play in the rain. Guess what? You can't do that in baseball. Half the game is about throwing a ball with velocity and accuracy.

Does anybody else feel that baseball is just that sport to give them something to talk about on espn between the nba finals and preseason football.

Latest posts