More proof that baseball is a pu55y game

Don't usually agree with Vintage, but I agree that baseball should not be talked about like people talk about football. Baseball is on a lower level.

It would be cool if I could pay a small fee and ban VintageHawkeye and his 20,528 posts. I'd probably shell out $100 for the satisfaction of it.

Miller should sell this feature for $100 and call it "The Nuke".

You're a *****. I'm going to pay you a visit on October 14th at your sh!t little office above Joe's Place and we'll discuss what it means to be a real Hawkeye and who should be banned from HN.
Better not call in sick that day, bri-guy.

Does anybody else feel that baseball is just that sport to give them something to talk about on espn between the nba finals and preseason football.

Yeah, cause basketball players aren't soft?

boshflop.gif

Vin is as big as John Kruk, but not nearly as talented. He's just angry that baseball players have to get their arms close enough together to hold on to a bat. :D

Who cares weather basketball or baseball is more "manly" I'm saying during the summer I don't even want to watch espn when the the top play is a home run to right field and the second play is a home run to left field, etc... its a joke really. I think 99% of people would rather watch a sick dunk or a one handed touchdown grab.

Who cares weather basketball or baseball is more "manly" I'm saying during the summer I don't even want to watch espn when the the top play is a home run to right field and the second play is a home run to left field, etc... its a joke really. I think 99% of people would rather watch a sick dunk or a one handed touchdown grab.

Psh. Homeruns ARE boring when it comes to "top plays". If you want to see what REAL top plays in baseball are, watch Baseball Tonight and catch a few Web Gems. THOSE are top plays. Defense is where it's at, my friend.

I'm a big fan of small-ball, not the long ball.

It would be cool if I could pay a small fee and ban VintageHawkeye and his 20,528 posts. I'd probably shell out $100 for the satisfaction of it.

Miller should sell this feature for $100 and call it "The Nuke".

^Ostrich

Jon I would consider it if I were you.

I can respect where your coming I attend most cws games and they are fun but lets get real we all get this certain feeling when our team steps onto the gridiron.

Psh. Homeruns ARE boring when it comes to "top plays". If you want to see what REAL top plays in baseball are, watch Baseball Tonight and catch a few Web Gems. THOSE are top plays. Defense is where it's at, my friend.

I'm a big fan of small-ball, not the long ball.

Damnit. This was ONE post away from being my 7,000th. Would have been a fitting post.

baseball is both boring and very sucky, either live or on teh teevee

baseball is both boring and very sucky, either live or on teh teevee

If you can't appreciate drama (I mean REAL drama, not 16-year-old girl drama), then yeah, it's boring. Baseball is all about suspense. It's sports theater at it's finest.

Glad I didn't read this thread until now, after witnessing perhaps the most dramatic night of baseball I've seen in years!

Epic fail to all you baseball haters :D

Baseball IS boring. It's so 19th century.

Vin, you shoulda gone to the Indiana game, since I might be going to that one. I'd have bought you beerz. Maybe even at Joe's Place. :D

If you can't appreciate drama (I mean REAL drama, not 16-year-old girl drama), then yeah, it's boring. Baseball is all about suspense. It's sports theater at it's finest.

I don't know about that... Professional soccer is full of drama. They even do quite a bit of acting during the game. I would have to say that is sports theater at it's finest. ;)

I don't know about that... Professional soccer is full of drama. They even do quite a bit of acting during the game. I would have to say that is sports theater at it's finest. ;)

Like I said, REAL drama, not the high school-type drama (soccer players and their fake injuries fall under that category. And it's not like football players don't do that these days, too).

Latest posts