More proof that baseball is a pu55y game

I guess us baseball fans get to call football a pu$$y game every time they spend 20 minutes a half telling us how hot it is on the field of play during 1 or 2 games per season, to be fair...:D

***** game or not, those games last night couldn't of ended any more dramatic. I fell asleep with a smile on my face after watching all the Red Sox and their fans realize they had just accomplished the biggest collapse in history. Football is King, Basketball is a distant second (unless it's the Heat, those guys define whiney pu$$ys) Baseball is third and unwatchable unless in the playoffs....Rack Me:)

I guess us baseball fans get to call football a pu$$y game every time they spend 20 minutes a half telling us how hot it is on the field of play during 1 or 2 games per season, to be fair...:D

I do remember watching a HS football game in florida on ESPN that about every 7 min of game time they had a mandatory 10 min water break. And baseball is played during the hottest time of the year. To some people baseball can be boring, I personally love it. And trust me, I played baseball in college, hitting a 95+ MPH fastball isn't a cake walk and getting pegged in the back, arm, or leg isn't enjoyable either.

The Rays comeback last night was amazing. But I still have to root for my Brewers this post season!

I would also note shane that you could call football a pu$$y sport because they wear pads. Look at Rugby.

Well, I love baseball (sorry, Vin). But, I love George Carlin too. This thread made me think of this.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmXacL0Uny0]Football or baseball - YouTube[/ame]

You're a *****. I'm going to pay you a visit on October 14th at your sh!t little office above Joe's Place and we'll discuss what it means to be a real Hawkeye and who should be banned from HN.
Better not call in sick that day, bri-guy.
Above Joes Place? Back in the day, met a nice gal in a bar one night in IC. She lived above Joes. OMG!!!!! As Jon said in an earlier thread, oh what a night! Alas, Never saw her again.

Above Joes Place? Back in the day, met a nice gal in a bar one night in IC. She lived above Joes. OMG!!!!! As Jon said in an earlier thread, oh what a night! Alas, Never saw her again.

LOL
You ain't nothin' but a hound dog, AIR ;-)
Maybe that gal was kaltenburk's mama?

Latest posts