More on Investigation

That is a fine line, ladies and gentlemen... Let's see if he can pull it off.

Complete accident and if you hadn't encapsulated it in time, there’d be no record……:cool:

But honestly I truly keep forgetting and if a banning is what’s necessary, quite frankly I anticipate it improving the quality of my life, my marriage at the least…..she hates these message boards…….:D

Last edited:
JD - plz don't ban me, but I think cm should be given a special exemption from the well-intentioned "Chad" rule. The proles seemed to start it in some sort of mocking manner against him and I saw him sign his post on another board like that. That's really his name and it was kind of his signature thing, prolly involuntary like he's signing an email. I ask you as the benevolent moderator (notice I didn't say dictator, but I could have) you are to make a special dispensation for the real Chad to continue to sign off using his real name. His behavior ain't what you're trying to stop on this board, in fact, guys signing off with their real name is what you should be promoting.

Let's say you were a third grade teacher, no check that, second grade teacher so we're on the appropriate maturity level, and there was a kid with a gimpy leg in your class. You see the other kids start faking a limp in a manner that mocks the gimpy fella. So you then break out an iron fist and ban walking with a limp in your classroom. Don't you let the kid with the feeble leg continue to walk with the limp? Chad is the guy with the bum leg and I think we've gotta stand up for him and let him be who he is and not punish the guy who was the butt of the "joke."

Ken

This is your best post EVER...hold on...I'm still finding it hard to see through the tears...GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR GIMPY, LIMPY LEG CHAD! :D

JD - plz don't ban me, but I think cm should be given a special exemption from the well-intentioned "Chad" rule. The proles seemed to start it in some sort of mocking manner against him and I saw him sign his post on another board like that. That's really his name and it was kind of his signature thing, prolly involuntary like he's signing an email. I ask you as the benevolent moderator (notice I didn't say dictator, but I could have) you are to make a special dispensation for the real Chad to continue to sign off using his real name. His behavior ain't what you're trying to stop on this board, in fact, guys signing off with their real name is what you should be promoting.

Let's say you were a third grade teacher, no check that, second grade teacher so we're on the appropriate maturity level, and there was a kid with a gimpy leg in your class. You see the other kids start faking a limp in a manner that mocks the gimpy fella. So you then break out an iron fist and ban walking with a limp in your classroom. Don't you let the kid with the feeble leg continue to walk with the limp? Chad is the guy with the bum leg and I think we've gotta stand up for him and let him be who he is and not punish the guy who was the butt of the "joke."

Ken

Post of the year by a wide margin.

Ken

This is a funny post, but JD has already shown his stance on this. Not too mention you took it over the top with your Ken signature. I'm not trying to be the police here, but I don't understand the need to push his buttons especially the way the past 24 hours have gone...

Ken
OK4P, you are the kind of guy that would've let Ole Yeller suffer in agony, in hopes that he'd get better

This is a funny post, but JD has already shown his stance on this. Not too mention you took it over the top with your Ken signature. I'm not trying to be the police here, but I don't understand the need to push his buttons especially the way the past 24 hours have gone...

Let me be clear, I'm on hour 4 of a conference call going through closing crap for a deal that caused me to miss almost the entire football season. I have slept a total of about 5 hours in the past 3 days and I ain't thinking straight and I haven't read this alleged meltdown. I have calls scheduled at 2, 3 and 4 AM and will be crank monkeying crap all night and if some second grade teacher wants to put me in time out for sticking up for the cripple, I must ask the second grade teacher a hypothetical question about whether such second grade teacher wants his email liberally plastered all over the casual encounters section of the Craigslist San Fran M4M section. Now, sure, it would be mutually assured destruction bince said second grade teacher could easily retaliate in kind against me, but I am always looking to meet new people so I wouldn't care.

JD - in case you can't tell, I'm only kidding (except about being delirious from work part) bince we both know I wouldn't plaster your email, I would go nuclear and go with the phone number.

Seriously, JD, just kidding.

Let me be clear, I'm on hour 4 of a conference call going through closing crap for a deal that caused me to miss almost the entire football season. I have slept a total of about 5 hours in the past 3 days and I ain't thinking straight and I haven't read this alleged meltdown. I have calls scheduled at 2, 3 and 4 AM and will be crank monkeying crap all night and if some second grade teacher wants to put me in time out for sticking up for the cripple, I must ask the second grade teacher a hypothetical question about whether such second grade teacher wants his email liberally plastered all over the casual encounters section of the Craigslist San Fran M4M section. Now, sure, it would be mutually assured destruction bince said second grade teacher could easily retaliate in kind against me, but I am always looking to meet new people so I wouldn't care.

JD - in case you can't tell, I'm only kidding (except about being delirious from work part) bince we both know I wouldn't plaster your email, I would go nuclear and go with the phone number.

Seriously, JD, just kidding.

Don't get me wrong Ken, I like your style and most of your posts.

I'm just saying.....suit yourself......

Since chad, or cmhawk, is easily the most intellectual & pompous poster on here, I am shocked that he doesn't think before adding a banned sig. After he has repeatedly smeared the rest of us as habitually thoughtless.

I predict that your wife is gonna wish you weren't banned.

So how many of the 95%ters are not banned yet?

This is in no way making fun of anyone that has less post counts than me.

Since chad, or cmhawk, is easily the most intellectual & pompous poster on here, I am shocked that he doesn't think before adding a banned sig. After he has repeatedly smeared the rest of us as habitually thoughtless.

Think about what entails calling someone pompous and then what it implies. Get back to me and then we’ll talk about my wife.

Incidentally hoop, don’t really remember having much issue with anything you said, so if you are “including” yourself in the “we” it's clearly on your own. If you have issues with my style or what I say I do apologize.

Last edited:

The ability to effectively use your brain is now considered pompous? Awesome.

Oh... and before you start in on "but he can't remember to not add his name in his sig..." Repetition/Muscle Memory and Intelligence are not correlated.

If by pompous you mean calm, rational, and articulate then I agree, he is very pompous.

If you take the info that KCJJ is putting out, read what K.F. and the University had to say, you can put together a very reasonable theory on what happened.

Post of the year by a wide margin.

I must agree. In the upcoming HN Awards, it's gonna win the 'Best Post by a Lawyer Who Works in Chicago and is a Hawk Fan who has Season Tickets to both Iowa and Northwestern' category. No one else has a chance at this one ;)

I must agree. In the upcoming HN Awards, it's gonna win the 'Best Post by a Lawyer Who Works in Chicago and is a Hawk Fan who has Season Tickets to both Iowa and Northwestern' category. No one else has a chance at this one ;)

Hilarious! I actually am a lawyer, season ticket holder who works in Chicago, but I don't think I have pulled that out in any threads. Maybe late night I did. Either way, don't think you were referencing me since I don't have NW tix, but funny anyway. HN should start awards!

Latest posts