More Confirmation: Lick is Done at Iowa

You didn't know all things "Iowa" run through Rochester MN?
With less cursing, yes. Location is very important, I agree. How does ESPN get all that information up in Bristol? I heard they know about stuff that happens in FLORIDA!! IT'S TRUE!!

If I told you the names of who called/texted/emailed me, what are you going to do? Call them up and ask them? I can see it now...

*** RING *** *** RING ***

Source: "hello?"
Ghost: "Hey is Lickliter out?"
Source: "Who is this and how did you get my number?"
Ghost: "It me Ghost. I need to know who you are and how YOU know what's going on"
Source: ** CLICK **

I mean, really... it's done, man.
You don't have to believe me if you don't want to, it won't hurt my feelings.

Mature post here :rolleyes:

If I told you the names of who called/texted/emailed me, what are you going to do? Call them up and ask them? I can see it now...

Ghost: "It me Ghost. I need to know who you are and how YOU know what's going on"

???

Are you suggesting he/she wouldn't know who Ghost is? Come on, man!

Yeah, because it is my job to get to the bottom of this. I never said I don't believe you. In fact I pretty much do believe you. You, and the people you are speaking with, are just being irresponsible.

Try as you may, you cannot make me feel bad for trying to sift through the rumors to get to the facts.

Not saying that I don't belive you Storm, but I would really appriciate it if you could put someone's name on this story. Someone elses name I mean.

This being said, I think doing it today or tomorrow is a bad idea. I doubt we have another coach in the pipeline, since, presumably, all of the good coaches and assistants will still be coaching well into next week. If we go a week or two without a coach, it leaves all of our recruits vulnerable to poaching (probably our current players as well) as we sit around and wait for a good coach to become available.
They have to be released from the LOI's and Iowa won't do that till coach is hired. If we do hit a home run new guy might bring some with him.

Storminspank, please start a post stating that you have a source stating that the sky is blue. I will just sit back and watch.

Yeah, because it is my job to get to the bottom of this. I never said I don't believe you. In fact I pretty much do believe you. You, and the people you are speaking with, are just being irresponsible.

Try as you may, you cannot make me feel bad for trying to sift through the rumors to get to the facts.

Fact - Lickliter is being fired
Fact - those who said that last week were correct

Storminspank, please start a post stating that you have a source stating that the sky is blue. I will just sit back and watch.

But I'm in Minnesota, remember. The sky might be different colored in Iowa City.

:)

In fact, it'll be pretty gray this afternoon.

At least I'm not afraid to go out and state an opinion and supply some reasons why but kudos to you for weighing in on a subject that has zero to do with you, great job Marty.

Don't feel bad, I thought Lickliter would back for 1 more year. He was going to be until all hell broke loose last week.

Latest posts