Mike Gundy

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the true meaning of freedom of speech?

: the right to express information, ideas, and opinions free of government restrictions based on content and subject only to reasonable limitations (as the power of the government to avoid a clear and present danger) especially as guaranteed by the First and Fourteenth Amendments to the U.S. Constitution —
It baffles me that people still can't understand this simple idea.

I was hoping to get my questions answered with some logic, but I must have struck a truth nerve...
You might want to spend some time exploring and appreciating Christians themes other than "burning in hell." These would include forgiveness, mercy, kindness, self-control, respect, humbleness, being a Good Samaritan, avoiding burning down homes and businesses of others, gentleness...all those items most overlooked by most, including the One Way Think Press. Unfortunately with Christianity being purged from our country by the secular left, and funded by our public school propaganda mills, what remains is revenge, complaining, arrogance, theft, devaluing life, resentment, loudness, slander, seeking after free things, and much more.

It is quite a bed we have made for ourselves. Twitter heroes, burning neighborhoods and businesses. People fired for wearing t-shirts etc. But we are so amazing, the cause so just...let it burn.

Fry...you will find that people will respond better if you would cease your incessant attacks on faith, etc.. Baiters are usually tuned out in life.

Don't try to back out now, Rob.

You LOVED every part of Mike Gundy cowering to the BLM juggernaut.

First Amendment be damned!

You might want to spend some time exploring and appreciating Christians themes other than "burning in hell." These would include forgiveness, mercy, kindness, self-control, respect, humbleness, being a Good Samaritan, avoiding burning down homes and businesses of others, gentleness...all those items most overlooked by most, including the One Way Think Press. Unfortunately with Christianity being purged from our country by the secular left, and funded by our public school propaganda mills, what remains is revenge, complaining, arrogance, theft, devaluing life, resentment, loudness, slander, seeking after free things, and much more.

It is quite a bed we have made for ourselves. Twitter heroes, burning neighborhoods and businesses. People fired for wearing t-shirts etc. But we are so amazing, the cause so just...let it burn.

Fry...you will find that people will respond better if you would cease your incessant attacks on faith, etc.. Baiters are usually tuned out in life.
Hahah straight up troll post.

giphy.gif

Many of you are probably too young to remember the original SNL cast (I wish I was...), but these discussions got me thinking about an old Garrett Morris skit that to this day cracks me up. A little levity amongst the turmoil.

Mike Gundy looks like a guy that would bring a 30 pk of Natti Light out on a Saturday night to gig some bullfrogs for a midnight feast over a bomb fire.

On a side note, I'm Ok with his shirt. I realize people are speaking out now which is fine, but making a statement over a shirt is lame. So, it's side and think like me or I'm not playing for you. krist.

Should he be fired for wearing a shirt? I don't think so. He has already apologized for talking about OANN this year after it offended people, so this isn't the first time this has been discussed.

If his players refuse to play for him after the second time, do you think the school should let him go?

No, he has a right to his opinion. Actually, I don't even know what his opinion is from just seeing him wear a shirt. If we now pass judgement on people just from what people are wearing, we are screwed as a society. Completely screwed. As pointed before, I should have stated he has a right to his freedom of speech.

The guy wore it fishing for krist sakes. I know when I go fishing I often wear an old T shirt or one that's been stuck in my collection or some time that I don't typically wear. We don't know what his agenda is or was. It is very dangerous having people now assuming another individual's agenda based on such a superficial reason. IT IS GETTING RIDICULOUS.

Last edited:

So because one woman on OAN stated that, Mike Gundy believes that to? A guy who's recruited, coached and developed many young black players. You don't realize how f'ed up that is? Nail him to the cross, I guess......... I mean, he did have a shirt on!!

No, he has a right to his opinion. Actually, I don't even know what his opinion is from just seeing him wear a shirt. If we now pass judgement on people just from what people are wearing, we are screwed as a society. Completely screwed. As pointed before, I should have stated he has a right to his freedom of speech.

The guy wore it fishing for krist sakes. I know when I go fishing I often wear an old T shirt or one that's been stuck in my collection or some time that I don't typically wear. We don't know what his agenda is or was. It is very dangerous having people now assuming another individual's agenda based on such was superficial reason. IT IS GETTING RIDICULOUS.
Wasn't the iowa program just ridiculed for caring about what people where? I'm confused. Is that ok now or not?

Feel free to tune me out.

You're just proving my point more and more that when confronted with logic, reasoning, and all the negative garbage that comes along with believing in tooth fairies and wizards, you do nothing but ignore it and tell me to focus only on the positive. That's a tired, manufactured excuse. You guys say, "Yeah we think gays, non-believers, other religions, and a million other groups are evil and filthy, and more people are murdered, shunned, and oppressed every year in the name of imaginary wizards than any other reason, but don't worry, it's cool because we built some houses in Haiti and do food drives!"

I don't need a ghost story breathing down my neck to show "forgiveness, mercy, kindness, self-control, respect, humbleness, being a Good Samaritan, avoiding burning down homes and businesses of others, and gentleness," and neither do you.

Essentially what you're saying would be equated to, "Yeah, Chris Doyle, BF, KF, and Seth Wallace might have made certain kids' lives total hell, but they also were good to some of em so it erases the bad." Doesn't work that way.

Now...let's hear the total absence of logical reply...and bash me in return about being a meany, all while totally ignoring what I brought up about the absurdity of myths in 3...2...1...

Stand up for yourself and answer the "why's." If you tell me you believe in fairies because your ancestors for the last 500 years did and that's what got passed down to you and beat into you from a young age I can respect that. At least there's an excuse. I'd be scared of hell, and intimidation, and threats too if I was a little kid. Otherwise it's just deranged fantasy and you're too scared to question yourself. This stuff is the central foundation to your life. Tell me why instead of saying "You're just mean!!" and avoiding it.

Or tune me out. It's fine. We'll both sleep just fine tonight.

Feel free to tune me out.

You're just proving my point more and more that when confronted with logic, reasoning, and all the negative garbage that comes along with believing in tooth fairies and wizards, you do nothing but ignore it and tell me to focus only on the positive. That's a tired, manufactured excuse. You guys say, "Yeah we think gays, non-believers, other religions, and a million other groups are evil and filthy, and more people are murdered, shunned, and oppressed every year in the name of imaginary wizards than any other reason, but don't worry, it's cool because we built some houses in Haiti and do food drives!"

I don't need a ghost story breathing down my neck to show "forgiveness, mercy, kindness, self-control, respect, humbleness, being a Good Samaritan, avoiding burning down homes and businesses of others, and gentleness," and neither do you.

Essentially what you're saying would be equated to, "Yeah, Chris Doyle, BF, KF, and Seth Wallace might have made certain kids' lives total hell, but they also were good to some of em so it erases the bad." Doesn't work that way.

Now...let's hear the total absence of logical reply...and bash me in return about being a meany, all while totally ignoring what I brought up about the absurdity of myths in 3...2...1...

Stand up for yourself and answer the "why's." If you tell me you believe in fairies because your ancestors for the last 500 years did and that's what got passed down to you and beat into you from a young age I can respect that. At least there's an excuse. I'd be scared of hell, and intimidation, and threats too if I was a little kid. Otherwise it's just deranged fantasy and you're too scared to question yourself. This stuff is the central foundation to your life. Tell me why instead of saying "You're just mean!!" and avoiding it.

Or tune me out. It's fine. We'll both sleep just fine tonight.
You said "just tune me out" twice. Is that you VP Biden?

You said "just tune me out" twice. Is that you VP Biden?
More avoidance and deflection. Pretty typical when someone's confronted with logic they can't dispute, but I digress. I will give you the benefit of the doubt, though, that it's a tough thing to go through realizing everything you believed from the cradle till now was total made up bullshit.

But eventually the feeling of not having to go through life worried about what an invisible man thinks about you will be overwhelmingly positive, especially when you know you can stop spreading boogie man stories to your kids and go through life being a good guy just because..

Status
Not open for further replies.