mike and mike destroy Bo on air

I think this is all pretty hilarious and Ryan is certainly coming off as a horse's patootie, but I just wonder if all of us here would be so outraged if Uthoff had already announced his desire to attend ISU. In any event, it is my feeling that anything that hurts Wisconsin (and this situation can't help but do that), is good for Iowa.

Yeah you're right but if I had to throw a prediction out there, I would say that Wisconsin comes out later today and pulls the restriction off all the schools except the Big Ten and he ends up at ISU. I hope I'm wrong and he ultimately ends up at Iowa but I'm not holding my breath.

Wouldn't he still have to sit out 2 years if he went to a big ten school? If So Iowa is certainly out.

According to Jon, that conference rule is no longer on the books. If Uthoff is given a full release, then he will only have to sit out one year.

Bo Ryan is STILL getting killed.

PTI blasting him.
Jay Bilas is on ESPNRadio right now and is going at him too.

EDIT - now Bilas is saying that Ryan is one of the best coaches in the nation, he'd send his son there, et al. So that's not true.

Last edited:
Bo Ryan is STILL getting killed.

PTI blasting him.
Jay Bilas is on ESPNRadio right now and is going at him too.

EDIT - now Bilas is saying that Ryan is one of the best coaches in the nation, he'd send his son there, et al. So that's not true.

Well there's certainly a difference in saying someone completely mucked something up without saying that that instance defines who someone is or their character. I think that's what Bilas is getting at.

Latest posts