Michigan overrated????

Michigan has the playmakers to probably win this game, but I think this game goes to show Michigan is not all that......we should destroy them.

we will have no problem on offense just as long as we can contain robinson which should be no problem...im not worried one bit

Seriously... We could blow them out in the first half if we are able to contain Drob like they have.

You consider 260 yards of offense in one half being contained?

Containted in that he really hasnt had those explosive plays he's had in the past week. More of michigans points have came off of Umass miscues then they have their own offensive production.

DRob has to have the ball in order to hurt you. I don't think Iowa will give the ball back much to Michigan when they play there. If my school's offensive line get can our running backs to the edge - Iowa is going to dominate all afternoon.

You consider 260 yards of offense in one half being contained?

You beat me to it. Even after being "contained" for most of the half, DRob still went off at the end of the half. Hence the "quick strike" comment. The guy is going to be a major threat when we invade the Big House. I'm not sure how anyone could question that.

LOL at Michigan's "defense". at this rate they'll give up 300 yards rushing and over 500 total yards to UMass.

michigan's lb and db are very poor tacklers, which bodes well for our running game. could be a long day in the big house for blue fans.

Last week I was thinking the key to beating Michigan was to attack their secondary. Now I'm thinking the key is to attack any point of their D.

Robinson is an amazing player and that is going to be a common theme. However, Michigan's defense was flat out gashed inside in the first half...and you don't change that overnight, or even in the same season. You either can stop it or you can't. Michigan was also having trouble running inside zones against UMass in the first half. Not good.

They look like a 4-4 in league team. I was on the fence with them 8-4/9-3 before the season, as I had them 4-0 non conference. Looks to be about right.

Latest posts