Michigan overrated????

Yeah, UMASS has been getting terrible field position. Michiga just started at the forty and did nothing. A lot of flags too.

I was going to post this as well, but I thought I might wait... a little superstitious. Every time I make a comment like that, it seems to backfire. Here's to Michigan still sucking!

Looks like if you have a LB spying Robinson and keep him from reaching the edge he folds like a cheap walmart folding chair. Definitely not as worried about this game as I thought I'd be.

I'm sure we looked overrated at times last year as well. Shows what perception is worth. It's a long season and that's why only wins matter, not style points. It's the same thing I said last year while others around the country was calling Iowa overrated.

I agree that Michigan's defense is playing pretty bad though. I think Michigan ends up winning this comfortably. But hopefully we won't have to listen to as much hype about them as we have the last couple of weeks. They are definitely beatable.

Wow... so much running room for Umasses RB. Cant wait to see what AROB and Jewel will be able to do.

It makes me laugh when guys bottle someone up on a running back draw like it was a game saving goal line stand... It's UMASS wow that punt was crazy

Say Michigan barely squeaks the win out today, but Denard puts up some great numbers in the 2nd half, what do you think the talking heads say this week?

Also, do you think the fire starts back up under RichRod's seat?

Latest posts