Michigan overrated????

Robinson is an amazing player and that is going to be a common theme. However, Michigan's defense was flat out gashed inside in the first half...and you don't change that overnight, or even in the same season. You either can stop it or you can't. Michigan was also having trouble running inside zones against UMass in the first half. Not good.

They look like a 4-4 in league team. I was on the fence with them 8-4/9-3 before the season, as I had them 4-0 non conference. Looks to be about right.

Robinson is the sole reason this team will go 7-5

I can't see Michigan hanging 40+ on our D (they make get somewhere in the 20s) and if
UMass can hang 24 and driving for another touchdown, Iowa should have their way with them.

meatchicken is a big Least team that has infiltrated the Big Ten. Quite frankly, I find it an embarrassment for the conference.
dickrod is a joke.

Anybody know what the line was in this epic match-up? It had to be a lot more than scUM -5?
There have to be some smart bettors somewhere who made some coin today.

They are NOT a top 25 team, but a letdown was expected after the previous two weeks.

You're right they are NOT a top 25 team...they will be a Top 15 after this week. Based on a 3-0 start, Heisman candidate and brand name.

If Iowa doesn't win big tonight, they will get jumped by Florida, Oklahoma and Wisconsin (Iowa falls 1-2 spots). If Iowa wins big, they jump 1 spot. If Iowa loses, Michigan jumps Iowa...GUARANTEE IT!

You're right they are NOT a top 25 team...they will be a Top 15 after this week. Based on a 3-0 start, Heisman candidate and brand name.

If Iowa doesn't win big tonight, they will get jumped by Florida, Oklahoma and Wisconsin (Iowa falls 1-2 spots). If Iowa wins big, they jump 1 spot. If Iowa loses, Michigan jumps Iowa...GUARANTEE IT!

Michigan WON'T be a top 15 team after this week. Give it another. Iowa wins in any capacity and they'll do no worse than remain where they are. Wisconsin should drop....as they are not a top 20 team.

If we learned anything from last year, we should NOT be fans of knocking someone backwards for winning! Michigan has looked ugly, but they are winning. You could say that based upon the way they are winning you don't expect it to continue, but until they are beaten they deserve to keep climbing up the poll.

Latest posts