Meltdown thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Lots of respect

well honorable post... but if we blow every close game like this again wont see you besides the NIT tourney.

Nah, we're not making the tourney. We're going to out play every good team we play for the rest of the year and then screw it up in the last minute.

Re: chokeyes

SSmelly

You must have not watched the games last year when we couldn't finish them.

A pattern that happens over and over to me is coaching.

I did, but the blame is not on Fran. Marble has to make the front end of that 1 and 1, no excuses from the senior.

Lots of respect for your team, and in many respects you deserved to win. Great game, see you in the tourney.

Thanks for being nice. But your team just got owned..shot 20 more free throws..and snuck out a victory on their home court because it got handed to you. Have fun the rest of the season

So much rage right now.
WHAR CHOKEYES

The%20Ultimate%20Warrior%20head%20bang.gif

Anybody who thinks this loss is on Fran or coaching is a ******* moron. He can't make free throws for his players. And quit overreacting. Jeebus Christ, it's one game. We'll be fine.

I did, but the blame is not on Fran. Marble has to make the front end of that 1 and 1, no excuses from the senior.

So then fran needs to recruit players that don't choke then.... this happened all the time last year. So one way or the other its on him to have them mentally tough when they need to be.

Of course I blame them also but when it happens all the time to me its something the coach isn't dealing with.

I hope fran pulls a gable. stop the bus 5 miles outside of iowa city and make them run the rest of the way home! you dont even deserve a ride tonite mikey! hope my grammar is ok with you on this one doclee

Anybody who thinks this loss is on Fran or coaching is a ******* moron. He can't make free throws for his players. And quit overreacting. Jeebus Christ, it's one game. We'll be fine.

So it's just bad luck, then? Christ, Iowa must be the unluckiest team in NCAA basketball the last year and a half, then. I don't know what it is, but there is a clear pattern of Iowa blowing games.

Agree with many of you that you won many facets. Sometimes the final score doesn't reflect that. We were lucky to be in it at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts