Meltdown thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of respect

Lots of respect for your team, and in many respects you deserved to win. Great game, see you in the tourney.

Re: Official Iowa vs. ISU Game Thread

Iowa State and their fans can collectively wax my crack.

Re: Worst officiated game I've ever seen

No doubt in my mind we have the better team. I would love to play this clown team on a neutral court. But i will say that the Hilton crowd is one of the BEST in college BB. They really support their team and that is one hell of a snakepit to win in. Their team is good and there is no shame in losing to them. I am disapointed that we tried to run the clock with over 4 minutes in the game instead of attacking and finding White. He disapeared(not his fault) .And we missed critical FTs down the end.

This. This was Kurt Ferentz basketball. Why take your foot off the gas when the other guys are tired, sucking wind, can't keep up with your scorers?

Re: chokeyes

I haven't seem that level of mental weakness since...

...I'm gonna have to scour my brain and get back to ya

This. This was Kurt Ferentz basketball. Why take your foot off the gas when the other guys are tired, sucking wind, can't keep up with your scorers?

You are kidding right? You don't jack up quick shots when you have a led with 2:00 to go.

Officiating?
GTFOWTBS

Yeah.. don't give a **** what some mouthbreathing ISU homer fan thinks.

The numbers don't lie on the fouls and officiating.

That said.. ISU won. Plenty of opportunities to win for Iowa outside of that.

Re: Official Iowa vs. ISU Game Thread

I just want to know what happened to Marble! Unless I'm just not remembering correctly I thought he shot at least 80% from the line last season. It was White who drove me crazy with missed free throws. Now it's Marble and Gessel. Whyyyyyyyyy???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts