Meltdown thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Official Iowa vs. ISU Game Thread

even with the refs giving every call to ISU, Iowa lost this game at the line again. that's two games they could have won with free throw shooting despite getting hosed by the refs. make your free throws, win the game and the refs can't do jack **** about it.

Man who knew free throws were so difficult. I echo the comments about Woodbury. How can he be so uncoordinated?

Make a free throw. It's that simple. I don't see this trend changing. Get used to it.

We've lost twice this year. Both times, Marble had a chance to clinch it and blew it at the free throw line.

Whitey also got the rebound...and should have tossed it out front immediately. Instead...he got his pocket picked.

We didn't. Crucial misses by Marble and Gesell at the end. Geez, who wud da thunk that would sink us.

With the way Gesell was playing I thought his free throws were money. Too bad he crapped the bed.

even with the refs giving every call to ISU, Iowa lost this game at the line again. that's two games they could have won with free throw shooting despite getting hosed by the refs. make your free throws, win the game and the refs can't do jack **** about it.

Agree totally.

Re: chokeyes

Yep. We play a great game and handed it to them. We are the better team but the scoreboard will show differently all year long. So angry

Re: Worst officiated game I've ever seen

That was total horsesh!t tonight. Didn't Fran have a problem with one of those guys a year or two ago? Holy **** that was brutal to take.

Re: Worst officiated game I've ever seen

They just blow the whistle when they feel like it. No consistency.

No doubt in my mind we have the better team. I would love to play this clown team on a neutral court. But i will say that the Hilton crowd is one of the BEST in college BB. They really support their team and that is one hell of a snakepit to win in. Their team is good and there is no shame in losing to them. I am disapointed that we tried to run the clock with over 4 minutes in the game instead of attacking and finding White. He disapeared(not his fault) .And we missed critical FTs down the end.

Yes we were bad at the line down the stretch but ISU only made 64% of their free throws also.

Great. Now I'm all jacked up and ****** off. I'll never get to sleep now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts