McNutt Combine

My guess is he will run between 4.6 and 4.70 40. He'll have a good to very good broad jump...vert upper 20's

Were you serious with this vert prediction? I am white and not blessed with great athleticism and I jumped 29! Did any of the WR jump below 30?

Nicely done Marvin. People kept saying he's slow, but dang he ain't that slow.

WOW 4.42?! He might have just made himself a TON of money come draft day coupled with his hand size, and vertical...

anything under 4.6 is fine for him. anything under 4.5 is awesome. It looks like phreak was spot on like usual.

BTW he also measured in w 10 inch hands, that's ******* crazy

anything under 4.6 is fine for him. anything under 4.5 is awesome. It looks like phreak was spot on like usual.

BTW he also measured in w 10 inch hands, that's ******* crazy

Yeah the dude has hands the size of frying pans....

Really want the Bears to draft him...I think he is an impact NFL receiver

I missed his run, the NFL network went to commercial. I think 4.42 could place him in the 3rd round?

Good grief was I way off on McNutt. The numbers he is putting up are phenomenal and his tape supports a 3rd round pick IMO

Almost all of those hand held times end up being quick. I would guess it will end up being a 4.55 or there abouts. Still a very good time with his size.

Wow I think he went from a 4th or 5th rd guy to if a team falls in love with him (49ers) to as high as a 2nd or 3rd. I predict that once receivers start going they will start flying off the shelves. There are a bunch of guys running under 4.4 so in a speed happy league once the top guys are gone teams won't want to miss out on the speedsters. With that said witch one are the Raiders taking?

Latest posts