McNutt Catches everything in OTA's

Hawkeye27

Apparently Marvin McNutt has been catching everything thrown his way during OTA's. Including a deep ball from Michael Vick. Doesn't look like McNutt missed a beat after trading in his Hawk wings for Eagle wings. McNutt was seen taking first and second team reps at the slot receiver position. It was also noted he was getting off the blocks well. I am proud to have been able to call this workhorse a Hawkeye. I hope he gets a chance to prove himself this year in the Redzone for the eagles. 3 TD season for Mcnutt? Over or under?

http://www.takingit2thehouse.com/2012/05/4894/

Apparently Marvin McNutt has been catching everything thrown his way during OTA's. Including a deep ball from Michael Vick. Doesn't look like McNutt missed a beat after trading in his Hawk wings for Eagle wings. McNutt was seen taking first and second team reps at the slot receiver position. It was also noted he was getting off the blocks well. I am proud to have been able to call this workhorse a Hawkeye. I hope he gets a chance to prove himself this year in the Redzone for the eagles. 3 TD season for Mcnutt? Over or under?

http://www.takingit2thehouse.com/2012/05/4894/

I personally will go over. I think he has the ability to get 4-7 if he gets the playing time and stays healthy

They can present some mismatches for sure with him. They might put Mcnutt wide and Jackson in the slot on the same side of the field. I bet Vick and coach Reid are licking their chops if that receiving corp with a healthy Celek and resigned Mcoy they could be dare I say a "DREAM TEAM" oh wait they let let Young go nevermind.

I'll take the over.

I thought he slipped a little too far in the draft. Time will tell. I think part of the the slippage was due to too many easy dropped passes when he was hit on the numbers. He did make a number of catches that were spectacular to counter the few easy drops however.

I'll take the over.

I thought he slipped a little too far in the draft. Time will tell. I think part of the the slippage was due to too many easy dropped passes when he was hit on the numbers. He did make a number of catches that were spectacular to counter the few easy drops however.

This is very true. I think he slipped too far in the draft as well. He did have a few drops, but the passes he should have dropped he caught with the greatest of ease.

He slipped because the NFL quality CBs he played against shut him down. But that could have been more KOK than MMcN.

I'll take the over if he ends up the #3 receiver. I would think if he is he is the "fade" guy inside the 10. Just drives me nuts he didn't go to the bears.

I'll take the over if he ends up the #3 receiver. I would think if he is he is the "fade" guy inside the 10. Just drives me nuts he didn't go to the bears.

Well Im only a closet Bears fan and Im a huge McNutt fan, but the Bears got the guy they needed to get. Ashlon Jefferies has a shot to be great In my opinion!!

I know!! I was hoping that the Bears would pick him up. Woulda got a jersey!

McNutt could thrive in the slot, similar to Marques Colston

That's who he reminds me of too. I'll def take the over on Marvin. He has what it takes to have a nice career.

"Skill" positions have been the void in our NFL resume. Having Marvin flourish and hopefully Ricky grow into a starter in the next few years would be nice.

Then all we'd need is to appease the AIRBHG

I'll take the over. Marvin is going to make Vick look better. Hope some synergy develops between them, the type where they become greater than the sum of the parts. Maybe a good thing he didn't end up in Miami. I think down the road, in a year or two, people will be scratching their heads wondering why he didn't go earlier.

Latest posts