McCall Facebook Post

I honestly was more impressed with what I saw from Canzeri than this kid anyway. Also I liked what Ive seen from Johnson so far as well. We will be fine. Coker is only a sophomore I could be wrong but I dont think hes going anywhere. And who knows maybe Coe will comeback someday.

And just on a second though do any of you maybe think this kid had a bit of an attitude problem because Ive seen his posts on facebook and the kid likes to run his mouth about everything he doesnt agree with. Im sure that didnt make Coach to happy, seriously kid your a freshman know your roll and shut your damn mouth.

Last edited:
I am upset so I will quit and take my ball home with me. Unfortunately, seems to be the problem with a lot of young people these days.

At 18 & playing at a B1G school, McCall evidently needed to be "taught" which way to have his arms on hand-offs. That's very very sad.

To the post saying he should have gotten more carries:
GIVE ME A BREAK! Coker was the 2nd leading rusher in the b10. Why would we give McCall more carries when we have a rusher that averages over 5 yds/ carry. (5.2 up to Nov 5, not sure exactly what it is now)

GIVE ME A BREAK! Coker was the 2nd leading rusher in the b10. Why would we give McCall more carries when we have a rusher that averages over 5 yds/ carry. (5.2 up to Nov 5, not sure exactly what it is now)
So that if he were to say... get suspended. Iowa would still have an experienced running back.

GIVE ME A BREAK! Good thing Coker will never get hurt or suspended. At least this has never happened before.

Yeah. Merry Christmas to hawkeyenation!
Well, now we should be able to sell playing time to that Garmon kid...

Coker ended up under 5 YPC. Only one Top Ten rusher in the conference (a QB) had a lower YPC. Coker had more carries than any other B1G back and the only one even close was in Madison. The Hawks also had the worst rushing offense in the conference, yes dead last.

Please take the blinders off.

Coker ended up under 5 YPC. Only one Top Ten rusher in the conference (a QB) had a lower YPC. Coker had more carries than any other B1G back and the only one even close was in Madison. The Hawks also had the worst rushing offense in the conference, yes dead last.

Please take the blinders off.

Bingo! I never thought I'd say this about a Hawkeye...but his AA selection was a joke.

Wait do you mean a coaching staff of 13 years whose offense plan is based off the run game got out rushed by everyone ? Who is the OC again ?

CAARHawk -

THANK YOU!

People's obsession with stats completely blinds them to what is plain to see.

Coker dominated lesser teams and was dominated by better teams. Same thing with JVB. Given our record and the STATS that would be plain to see against better teams, it appears that our record AND OUR TALENT is average. Not horrendous, and not good. Just average.

CAARHawk -

THANK YOU!

People's obsession with stats completely blinds them to what is plain to see.

Coker dominated lesser teams and was dominated by better teams. Same thing with JVB. Given our record and the STATS that would be plain to see against better teams, it appears that our record AND OUR TALENT is average. Not horrendous, and not good. Just average.

Good thing we have the best coach money can buy.

Latest posts