McCall Facebook Post

I believe his dad was the boxer they always show sitting in the ring crying...take from that what you will.at least I dont have to listen to the hn.com mclovefest anymore

Agsinst a 1-AA team at that, only real competition he went up against he makes a junior high mistake totally boots the handoff and fumbles it away. Yet people get mad at Kirk for that, our fanbase is nuts kirk cant win.

Yes, his dad was the heavyweigh champ,Oliver.
I was very impressed with his potential. With rbs,you can tell almost immediately if they have the goods,and he did.
Still, I have come to know that if a kid has any kind of trouble with women or other serious rule-breaking, you have to just cut them loose,no matter how good they are.
We have learned the hard way that we cannot afford true problem-children in the program. We can find more rbs,but our reputation is always ours...and we must protect it. It is not a right to play football at Iowa,it is a priviledge.
If he is leaving, I wish him luck,but it is his loss.

Ok, so is it official that he is gone or at this point still just a rumor? If he is on the fence then after seeing some knee jerk reactions by a few on here then why would he want to come back?

Agsinst a 1-AA team at that, only real competition he went up against he makes a junior high mistake totally boots the handoff and fumbles it away. Yet people get mad at Kirk for that, our fanbase is nuts kirk cant win.

blam.jpg

Latest posts