McCabe jailed for assault

Strangely enough, police officers advise to not get involved with disputes between boyfriend/girlfriend, husband/wife, etc.....

I have known friends who have had arguments with their girlfriends and or wives. Oddly enough....

I have too, but I stay out unless it becomes physical or someone just goes ape @#$% crazy. When couples go at it, man it gets uncomfortable, i can identify with the dude, but the chick starts crying..........You have sympathy for the woman, but you want to buy the guy a shot and to tell him to chill. it is just awkward.

Haha...no doubt. I'm sure he would of said it to Zach's face but he probably couldn't get the words out...too busy spitting blood.

Lol, no doubt. As he is laying on the floor and spitting out blood he murmurs "that's al you got?"

arles-and-legless-knight.jpg

The guy probably deserved to be punched, but its still against the law to hit someone unless its in self defense. If the guy would of been seriously injured, McCabe might of ended up serving jail time over some idiot.

McCabe is still an idiot. This mental midgetry is what derailed the season. Hopefully McCabe didn't rub off on other players.

McCabe is still an idiot. This mental midgetry is what derailed the season. Hopefully McCabe didn't rub off on other players.

That's both factually incorrect and gross. He didn't rub off on other players, he rubbed off on other players girlfriends.

The whole thing is embarrassing. Also, the kids need to spend less time on twitter, instagram, facebook, pinterest, my face, whatever...have fun at the bar and relax.

If he keeps this up, he's seriously risking his chances of becoming a former Iowa athlete pharmaceutical rep.

Zach deserves an award for knocking that kid out. Charges will get dropped after authorities read that tweet IMO.

Zach deserves an award for knocking that kid out. Charges will get dropped after authorities read that tweet IMO.

I'm going to assume there was a healthy amount of sarcasm intended in this post that didn't translate well onto the Interwebz.

Sounds like the other guy should have kept his mouth shut, and minded his on business. People need to learn their lesson and not run their mouths to McCabe.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvdJMkZeV1c

Last edited:
Sounds like the other guy should have kept his mouth shut, and minded his on business. People need to learn their lesson and not run their mouths to McCabe.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvdJMkZeV1c

WOW - love that old time country! Listen to that Hank record & you'll quickly realize blues/country/rock all come from common ground. You'd never guess that from listening to today's "Florida Georgia Line" tripe ("you bring the beer/i'll bring the girls/the troops will bring the freedom" etc).

Latest posts