McCabe jailed for assault

I'm sure he just got his arms tangled up with the dude, so he had to do what every other guy would do in that situation, hip and leg whip the guy to the ground. Blowing the kiss is a nice touch. That must be the live version of "suck on a fat one".

Strangely enough, police officers advise to not get involved with disputes between boyfriend/girlfriend, husband/wife, etc.....

I have known friends who have had arguments with their girlfriends and or wives. Oddly enough....

I was actually kinda thinking the same thing. In my mind it's up to the owners of the establishment (or the manager/employees) needs to ask them to leave, or call the police if they don't.

I'm not saying the dude deserved to get punched, but some people feel the need to play "hero" when they should just mind their own business. Especially when the guy you're trying to meddle with is 6'7". If things become physical, that's a different story, but if I read the article correctly, that wasn't the case.

That said, seems like McCabe has some issues going on above the shoulders..

If I ran into the dude that sent me tweets that guy sent Zach, I'd want to beat the **** out of him too. Dude was a complete troll. Not the smartest thing for Zach to do, but man, that guy did have it coming.

Inside all of us, we are cheering for Zach to take out a troll, right? Seriously, with all the anonymous tough guys online....I sympathize with the Irish Brawler...my nickname for him his whole career at Iowa.

If I ran into the dude that sent me tweets that guy sent Zach, I'd want to beat the **** out of him too. Dude was a complete troll. Not the smartest thing for Zach to do, but man, that guy did have it coming.

Where did I miss that it was made known that the guy who was punched was the guy who tweeted at McCabe or was trolling him face to face? I thought this guy was just intervening in an argument.

Where did I miss that it was made known that the guy who was punched was the guy who tweeted at McCabe or was trolling him face to face? I thought this guy was just intervening in an argument.

I was reading about it on BHGP. It was thought he was the same guy who had sent Zach multiple hate tweets. Here is an exchange when someone asked if he was there.

kase3_medium.PNG

I was reading about it on BHGP. It was thought he was the same guy who had sent Zach multiple hate tweets. Here is an exchange when someone asked if he was there.

kase3_medium.PNG

Wow, interesting. Don't have any idea what the whole story is but this guy had been an internet tough guy on McCabe's Twitter so it's neat if he go what is coming to him. :D

Inside all of us, we are cheering for Zach to take out a troll, right? Seriously, with all the anonymous tough guys online....I sympathize with the Irish Brawler...my nickname for him his whole career at Iowa.

I have always liked the way Zach played. Sounds like he was deliberately played this time. To tell the truth I thought he should have thrown Trice to the floor a lot harder. Trice was antagonizing him the entire game. Remember the photo of Zach lying flat on the floor with Trice lying on top of him, pinning him to the floor to prevent him getting up and back in the game. He didn't hit a high percentage of his shots, but at least he had the courage to actually shoot them. The drastic miss in the last second should not have been taken by him. If the play was drawn up that way, it was a mistake for certain. Once again, how long has it been since the Hawks have made a last second shot, how many in the past 20/25 years. Other teams make last second shots Against the Hawks all the time. We don't do that.....

The fact that the person interfered in an argument in a bar between a boyfriend/girlfriend, asked for what he received. He sounds like a stalker in addition to being a troll....

I am not certain that the argument was between Zach and his girlfriend. It would be rather odd to argue with a girl that you had just met in a bar anywhere.....

Nonetheless, this is a very good thread, full of very funny comments that we all have enjoyed....

travis-trice-vs-iowajpg-12bd7e32c68d7cd7.jpg

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
So, Zach knocks him down with one swing and the guy says that on Twitter? Does he really not know he is the pu$$y?

Haha...no doubt. I'm sure he would of said it to Zach's face but he probably couldn't get the words out...too busy spitting blood.

Latest posts