Matt is lying already

AtownHawk1

Matt just said he wasn't going to listen the the podcast from yesterday's show until today. He just said he listened to it last night. You can't trust this guy at all.

I'm not a MP fan, but sorry, Rob was way out of line yesterday. Yes, Matt overreacted, but Rob made it personal.

Matt just said he wasn't going to listen the the podcast from yesterday's show until today. He just said he listened to it last night. You can't trust this guy at all.

What if he started listening at 11:59pm and ended at 12:10 am. Is he still lying? Holy freaking nit-pick.

He is a liar. Look at the other thread from late last night. He said he wasn't going to listen to it until today. He just said he listened to it last night. He is a liar.

Here is the main problem I have with Perrault.
He is saying that "Howe didn't want to debate if other players knew about DJK."
Well, that's not what he said yesterday. He said, "You can't tell me Stanzi didn't know about DJK."
Since the end of yesterday's show Perrault is trying to act like when he mentioned Stanzi that he was really asking if any other players knew. And he still does not understand the difference between those two questions.

**** Matt Perault. You can **** off Cyclone fans all you want and get little repricussion...but you will pay when you do it to Hawk fans.

But Jon Walters, who did the exact same thing Rob did, was perfectly in line.

Never said that. Jon was out of line with the personal attack and you know what? He collected himself and apologized on air to Matt right away. Much more than Rob could do.

Im an outsider in this whole situation since I live on the other side of the state and Im not completely familiar with Matt but I do know that if you don't like a product you don't buy the product. By everyone listening to that show today you are boosting the ratings, thus keeping that show on the air. Its the same thing with Stern, Mancow and people like that. Love him or hate him, he won't go away until all of your attention does.

anybody like that backhanded apology? I don't know why Matt has it in his mind that Howe came on to only personally attack him, Rob only went off when Matt mentioned Stanzi's name to possibly having knowledge to the drug connection. The "why" is not the reason he went off. Get over yourself matt. I know you don't like to be labeled, but you could be labeled a TOOL. I know you consider urself a member of the media because you are on the radio, which is a form of media, but the reality is, what you do on your show is nothing different than any other person that talks sports at a water cooler or message board. It is merely a venue to share your thoughts and opinions with others. You were both childish yesterday, but the way you selling urself as a victim is weak.

Never said that. Jon was out of line with the personal attack and you know what? He collected himself and apologized on air to Matt right away. Much more than Rob could do.

Rob got hung up. It's kind of hard to apologize to someone when they cut off the only means you would have to do it.

Just admit it's a Hawk/Clone thing, and head back to CyFan.

Latest posts