Matt is lying already

Rob got hung up. It's kind of hard to apologize to someone when they cut off the only means you would have to do it.

Just admit it's a Hawk/Clone thing, and head back to CyFan.

ya tough guy mj4cy go back to cyfan and admit its a Hawk/Clone thing. Cuz its obvious its not a Hawk/Clone thing to Shada!

Rob got hung up. It's kind of hard to apologize to someone when they cut off the only means you would have to do it.

Just admit it's a Hawk/Clone thing, and head back to CyFan.

How is it a Hawk/Clone thing? You brought up John Walters and I told you how he was able to apologize and finish the interview.

I really don't like MP, but this time I think Rob came off looking like the guy who was more over the line with his personal attacks. I'm calling it how I heard it.

Never said that. Jon was out of line with the personal attack and you know what? He collected himself and apologized on air to Matt right away. Much more than Rob could do.

That's because Walters is a Cyclown so he has been neutered by years of *** kickings, hence his running with his tail between his legs immediately.

How is it a Hawk/Clone thing? You brought up John Walters and I told you how he was able to apologize and finish the interview.

I really don't like MP, but this time I think Rob came off looking like the guy who was more over the line with his personal attacks. I'm calling it how I heard it.

So if Rob had apologized (which he was not able to do) you'd have been cool with it?

Casey's Pizza = Grease Bomb.

I have never seen so much grease on the bottom of a Pizza Box -- it has to be cheap cheese --- right?

Happy Joe's taco pizza kicks Casey's ***.

LET ME "clarify" because you bring up an outstanding point GravyJ! I was comparing Casey's to the remaining chain stores in Marshalltown...none of which are Happy Joe's! And you sir, are CORRECT! Happy Joe's taco pizza is the ALL-TIME BEST! I am not that impressed with Casey's taco pie, but was commenting more on their "normal" pizzas! When Happy Joe's left Marshalltown, the best chain taco pizza title went to Godfather's...but they left too and I haven't tried them again since they came back...

Latest posts