Matt and Miller Twitter

Forgive me, I live on the east coast; who is this guy "Matt"?

Forgive me, I live on the east coast; who is this guy "Matt"?

Former "Husker shill", still wet behind the ears, but does not let that stop him from spewing his hawkeye hatred on the airwaves in and around the DSM metro area. Thank God kxno has a weak signal, it limits his bile to the central Iowa region.

Former "Husker shill", still wet behind the ears, but does not let that stop him from spewing his Hawkeye hatred on the airwaves in and around the DSM metro area. Thank God kxno has a weak signal, it limits his bile to the central Iowa region.

Between your response and Shane's, I have a much better idea of who "matt" is!
Tks....:cool:

Matt & Miller drove me back to Marty Tirrell...and I loathe Marty.

How come a guy is on a Hawkeye Message board who is a lover of Drake? If you went to Drake, that's cool but shouldn't you say you are a Hawkeye fan first? That's the issue I have with Valley fans in DSM.

Drake fans need to be Drake fans...UNI etc....maybe I'm just off but that's more logical to me. I sorry you don't like the show but maybe it's cause you like Drake and I'm a Creighton guy?

Either or - thanks for those who do listen and follow. My personal twitter will be much different than the Matt and Miller Twitter. The new one is purely about the show...

How come a guy is on a Hawkeye Message board who is a lover of Drake? If you went to Drake, that's cool but shouldn't you say you are a Hawkeye fan first? That's the issue I have with Valley fans in DSM.

Drake fans need to be Drake fans...UNI etc....maybe I'm just off but that's more logical to me. I sorry you don't like the show but maybe it's cause you like Drake and I'm a Creighton guy?

Either or - thanks for those who do listen and follow. My personal twitter will be much different than the Matt and Miller Twitter. The new one is purely about the show...

Matt, where did you go to school? Creighton?

Matt, stay off Hawkeye message boards unless you're going to contribute something Hawkeye.

What if every poster on this site started their own dumb thread about splitting their Twitter accounts to handle their business tweets from their personal tweets? Would fill the site with a bunch of crap, don't you think?

Can't you just inform people who care to listen to your show via your Twitter account(s)? If you want to advertise your show I'm sure Jon has a rate sheet.

Matt, don't listen to the haters. They want to listen to a robot that only says good things about the Hawks. I may not agree with everything you've said, but that's okay, and it's one of the reasons I listen to your show.

*This* is who Matt is. Nuff said.

What do you mean? Matt is completely on the Hawkeye bandwagon now that we proved him and all the national idiots wrong. Now he wants a spot up front on this Pasadena bound train!

i sure as hell hope so. I hate listening to a LOCAL talk show, to hear some condescending guy from out of town rip on OUR LOCAL teams...

i would rather listen to that cyclone guy who's on these shows occasionally than i would listen to matt. at least the cyclone guy admits he is what he is and seems to have a pretty good idea of what he talks about.

Matt, stay off Hawkeye message boards unless you're going to contribute something Hawkeye.

What if every poster on this site started their own dumb thread about splitting their Twitter accounts to handle their business tweets from their personal tweets? Would fill the site with a bunch of crap, don't you think?

Can't you just inform people who care to listen to your show via your Twitter account(s)? If you want to advertise your show I'm sure Jon has a rate sheet.

You actually do make a point

I don't think Jon minds what I do on here at all. We have a nice arrangement for mutual benefit with KXNO and HN.com

Some people follow me for me - others for interviews and news. My personal twitter won't be to liking of some...so we broke off into 3 different accounts now. My rivals site has one, Matt and Miller, and Sportstalkmatt (me).

You will get lots of Hawkeye stuff on the Matt and Miller site...interviews, news, retweets with Hawk news etc....

Oh - tanking ratings? Come on - let's not start being ridiculous. You can dis-like me but don't say things that aren't true.

I don't think Jon minds what I do on here at all. We have a nice arrangement for mutual benefit with KXNO and HN.com

Some people follow me for me - others for interviews and news. My personal twitter won't be to liking of some...so we broke off into 3 different accounts now. My rivals site has one, Matt and Miller, and Sportstalkmatt (me).

You will get lots of Hawkeye stuff on the Matt and Miller site...interviews, news, retweets with Hawk news etc....

Oh - tanking ratings? Come on - let's not start being ridiculous. You can dis-like me but don't say things that aren't true.

Matt, i do not live in Iowa but would consider listening online. Are you a Hawkeye fan (guessing not by the responses here)? Are you a Omaha guy? Husker? How are the ratings?

Latest posts