Manti Te’o’s Dead Girlfriend... is a Hoax

52483747481583958131729.jpg

This is all anti-notre dame media. Who hasn't made up a dead girlfriend here? Great way to get ***. See animal house

LOL. Fail.

You don't call someone your GF that you have never met. He was in on the whole deal.

By the way Ken Jennings (Jeopardy fame) has the tweet of the day:

WHOA. I am no longer the most famous Mormon to invent an always-suspiciously-absent "girlfriend" in college

You need to watch Catfish, people do it all the time. BUT, Teo is either in on it, or as dumb as the trashy folks on that show.

LOL. Fail.

You don't call someone your GF that you have never met. He was in on the whole deal.

By the way Ken Jennings (Jeopardy fame) has the tweet of the day:

WHOA. I am no longer the most famous Mormon to invent an always-suspiciously-absent "girlfriend" in college

Well, there is this in the article, too:

"Nov. 28, 2009: Te'o and Kekua meet after Stanford's 45-38 victory over Notre Dame in Palo Alto, according to the South Bend Tribune: "Their stares got pleasantly tangled, then Manti Te'o extended his hand to the stranger with a warm smile and soulful eyes." Kekua, a Stanford student, swaps phone numbers with Te'o."

If you allegedly met in person to begin your relationship, it's really hard to believe it is a hoax he wasn't in on.

Can we get a long term pool up on the For Fun Wagers board that this individual will come out of the closet as gay sometime in the next 10 years? I will bet all my viesels on yes. This has the makings of not only a hoax, but a beard as well without the problem of having to keep the beard quiet.

You need to watch Catfish, people do it all the time. BUT, Teo is either in on it, or as dumb as the trashy folks on that show.

Sorry not a dude that could pull about any college chick he wanted and not one who knew the guy that set up the fake twitter account.

Sorry, not buying it.

I think it is hilarious that OF4P and Ghost were talking about Catfish just earlier today and then this comes out.

And he is in on it, no doubt. And then in 10 years when he is out of the NFL another story will come out about him not liking girls. This is just the tip of the iceberg.

Miller - plz register the username Lennay_Kekua for me. I am going to try to catfish some noob on the football board when the season starts with it. None of you jokers better say a word, either.

Funny how that ESPN statement says Te'o released his statement Tuesday..

And that ND AD Statement came mighty quick..

They knew this was coming.. apparently they thought it would be yesterday.

Latest posts