Manti Te’o’s Dead Girlfriend... is a Hoax

Nutshell version, please?

Nutshell-small.jpg

Very weird story. Many possible guesses from ND fans from possibly being had, to being gay, to being a part of the conspiracy.

He fabricated a fake girlfriend. That's about it.

I think it's a little deeper than that, since stories were done on her death in Sports Illustrated, on CBS, ESPN, NBC and a host of newspapers. Not to mention $3K worth of donations raised in her honor.

A buddy of his made up the fake GF and Teo ran with it. The heartbreaking story almost helped him with the Heisman as well.

Stay classy.

I think it's a little deeper than that, since stories were done on her death in Sports Illustrated, on CBS, ESPN, NBC and a host of newspapers. Not to mention $3K worth of donations raised in her honor.

A buddy of his made up the fake GF and Teo ran with it. The heartbreaking story almost helped him with the Heisman as well.

Stay classy.

What a moron. The guy looked like Brian Bosworth in his Seattle days in that Alabama game and that cost him a lot of money, but with this, I'm not sure his draft stock will be hurt too badly, but he can forget about endorsement money for a long time. He better hope like hell he doesn't get drafted by Washington or something. The first trip he makes to Philly he will be in danger. Of course, they'll protect their own child molesters and dog fighters up there, but if you are an outsider with a record of being dirty, no one can guarantee you won't get pelted with batteries when you run onto the field.

Stay classy.

True... My nutshell version failed.

Latest posts