Malik Williams

Oh, and BTW I full expect Fran to land a 5* recruit here soon. I think Patrick will be a 5* when it is all said and done.

So not getting a 5* recruits proves that Fran can get 5* recruits?

Did I wake up in the Twilight Zone this morning?

Why did you start a thread about a recruit and said he would be a great get when, according to you, we had 0% chance to get?

Who came up with the percentile?

Dean did. He won't compare our players to 5* recruits because we can't get those kids. We can get 4* recruits though. Hopefully someone passes this info on to Fran so he knows not to waste his time moving forward on any 5* recruit!

Dean did. He won't compare our players to 5* recruits because we can't get those kids. We can get 4* recruits though. Hopefully someone passes this info on to Fran so he knows not to waste his time moving forward on any 5* recruit!
Dean also said Williams would average 10 points last year and always talks about fake assists too.

Why did you start a thread about a recruit and said he would be a great get when, according to you, we had 0% chance to get?

Quit lying and learn to read. Where in this post did I say we had a 0% chance of getting a 5* player? I said we weren't going to get the Lonzo Ball's of the world, the 5* one and done.

That's my point. If you aren't a 5* one and done type, there isn't this batch of "elite" PG. sorry man but we aren't going to get the Alonzo Balls of the world. We can get 4* players though.

Quit lying.

I compared Jordan to 4* PG, because at the time all you did was talk about Charlie Moore this and Charlie Moore that. Moore was a 4* player, so that is what I used.

Dude, being a lying POS isn't going to get you anywhere.

Quit lying.

I compared Jordan to 4* PG, because at the time all you did was talk about Charlie Moore this and Charlie Moore that. Moore was a 4* player, so that is what I used.

Dude, being a lying POS isn't going to get you anywhere.

So why today or yesterday did you only compare him to 4* point guards and not 5* point guards? I couldn't tell you the last time I mentioned Charlie Moore. You flat out said we're not getting the 5* one and done players so that's why you didn't compare Jordan to them.

So why today or yesterday did you only compare him to 4* point guards and not 5* point guards? I couldn't tell you the last time I mentioned Charlie Moore. You flat out said we're not getting the 5* one and done players so that's why you didn't compare Jordan to them.

Because I had the stats at my fingertips from tacking them all year long. It was nice proving just how stupid your Jordan hate was. He gets 1st team Fr All B1G honors, and he finished top 1/2 of all the stats that I tracked all year long on the 4* PG '17 recruits.

Because I had the stats at my fingertips from tacking them all year long. It was nice proving just how stupid your Jordan hate was. He gets 1st team Fr All B1G honors, and he finished top 1/2 of all the stats that I tracked all year long on the 4* PG '17 recruits.

Then why did you say "sorry man but we aren't going to get the Alonzo Balls of the world." Fran recruits 5 star kids in about every class.

Then why did you say "sorry man but we aren't going to get the Alonzo Balls of the world." Fran recruits 5 star kids in about every class.

cause we aren't going to get many Alonzo Balls of the world? And either are many programs?

I was talking about "Elite PG" with @revkev73, and even asked how he defined that. I'm not going to debate with someone who thinks that Fran should be reeling in 5* talent at every positions, that is unreasonable and I'm not going to go there. I don't think that is what @revkev73 was talking about, I assume he also meant 4* PG were elite as well, and I asked him to clarify, so that is what I was going to discuss.

So what is your point once again? That since I said we won't land a Lonzo Ball, 5* one and done type that this means I am now not able to hope that we do that? JFC man, you have fallen off the deep end.

Why do we even recruit 5* players if we can't get them?

Why wouldn't Fran recruit the players he thinks are the best, and that he builds a relationship with? You think he shouldn't go after kids because @deanvogs on a freaking message boards doesn't think he can get them? LOL man, you are crazy dumb.

Also Fran offers a lot of these kids before they become 5* recruits. If you look at it, I said Williams was the #35 rated recruit, which isn't a 5*. Ulis wasn't a 5* when he offered and was recruiting him.

I don't even know what you point is here, you are just being crazy stupid today I guess.

Not sure if he was a 5 star or if they gave star ratings, but in 1992, Kenyon Murray was a McDonald's All American from Battle Creek, Michigan.

Not sure.

I do remember reading an article about Chris Street being on someone's Prep All-American team in both football and basketball . . . Imagine if Chris had chosen football over basketball . . .

sad-kitty.jpg

Not sure.

I do remember reading an article about Chris Street being on someone's Prep All-American team in both football and basketball . . . Imagine if Chris had chosen football over basketball . . .

sad-kitty.jpg
I think Chris chose the right sport. A great BB player. Not very many 6'8" football players. Would he have been a wide out or tight end? Probably played QB in high school. I don't know what his 40 time was. You would think he could go up and get the high passes. Would have been interesting in FB. Was becoming dominant in BB at the time of his passing. Great mid range game or going to the hoop and had 34 consecutive free throws at the time of his passing! It looks like Hartlieb was our QB, he would have been tough to beat out, Allen Cross was TE, he was solid but maybe Chris could have given him a run for his money, the wide outs were Danan Hughes (not going to beat him out) and Harold Jasper. Maybe could have beat out Jasper. It is kind of fun to think about. Said he played baseball in high school too, Hughes also was a star on the Iowa baseball team.

Latest posts