Major Violation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey at least they aren't stumping for the Bern like every other college kid is, cause he promises them 'free' college.

The football and wrestling team members who were brought on stage by Trump committed a major violation of NCAA rules by endorsing him.

I don't care that they were involved but I do care if CJ is ineligible next year!

Who said it was a major NCAA rules violation? Just your opinion?

The only thing I got out of this 6 pages of nonsense is that people truly don't understand what the 1st amendment grants you protections from. Its shocking, really.

It is sad. Perhaps common core has crept in to civics also.

Uh oh.

We got us a common core truther up in here.

In the age of the internet, you literally have the accumulated knowledge of humanity a mere google search away.

If people are too stupid to understand what the 1st Amendment entails, it's their own damn fault.

Uh oh.

We got us a common core truther up in here.

In the age of the internet, you literally have the accumulated knowledge of humanity a mere google search away.

If people are too stupid to understand what the 1st Amendment entails, it's their own damn fault.
Ask any 6th grade parent or teacher for that matter what they think about common core and you will get the truth. It's not working and it's not a left/right thing at all.

Ask any 6th grade parent or teacher for that matter what they think about common core and you will get the truth. It's not working and it's not a left/right thing at all.

I'm just busting your balls, brah. A little segue to my rant about people remaining stupid and uninformed when they have such voluminous information available at their fingertips.

I'm getting a taste of common core and it's kinda bitter. I'd certainly hope there's some rigorous scientific rationale behind it. They way they teach multiplication is interesting to say the least.

I pretty much learned everything on my own volition prior to being taught it, so I'm not one to really comment on what kind of teaching methods are the most efficacious.

I'm just busting your balls, brah. A little segue to my rant about people remaining stupid and uninformed when they have such voluminous information available at their fingertips.

I'm getting a taste of common core and it's kinda bitter. I'd certainly hope there's some rigorous scientific rationale behind it. They way they teach multiplication is interesting to say the least.

I pretty much learned everything on my own volition prior to being taught it, so I'm not one to really comment on what kind of teaching methods are the most efficacious.

No problem ... you're not the only one feeling that pain :rolleyes:

Never did understand contractors, or attorneys that go to work for the ag's office in dm. Still don't. I do however like ice cream. Not often. I like chocolate chip mint a lot. I also like the place in Pompano Beach. Real almond oil in their ice cream. The natural oils create too strong of a flavor for some. Like the truth is too strong for others. I had to look up Larry Craig. This did cause me to laffy. Laffy is healthy. People who laffy live longer I've read. Just like I read Abby Hoffman. Reading. Learning. More ought to try it.

Good chatting with y'all. I'll check back in a couple of months. When I'm back.

Let me preface: no, I do not think there are any legit violations going on here.

But, those of you barking "1st amendment" this and that, clearly don't understand the entirety of freedom of speech. Freedom of speech does not necessarily mean freedom from any consequences.

That argument doesn't fly. There's a world of difference between saying that a person can't walk up to their boss and call him an ******* without expecting consequences, and telling college students they can't publicly support a presidential candidate without facing consequences.

This is exactly the reason why we need a guy like CJ Beathard in the Oval Office. He cut his hair and the team won a bunch of games. Lets elect him president.

Status
Not open for further replies.