Major Violation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Between Trumps true believes to Bernie's true believers we got the entire spectrum of stupid covered.

All depends on your definition of stupid. Curiously enough, Trump and Bernie are popular for the same reason.... people are sick and f***ing tired of the status quo politicians.

I'd suggest it's just as stupid...if not more... to keep drinking the same old establishment kool-aid, from either party. At least the "idiots" as you call them, recognize that the status quo ain't working and aren't afraid to say to. I don't want either Trump or Sanders as President... but it's about damn time somebody shook things up...and they are. Pretty, sanitized, politically correct isn't getting us anywhere....though it's easy to sell to the sheeple... and boy does the power structure love the sheeple. Free thinkers...not so much.

All depends on your definition of stupid. Curiously enough, Trump and Bernie are popular for the same reason.... people are sick and f***ing tired of the status quo politicians.

I'd suggest it's just as stupid...if not more... to keep drinking the same old establishment kool-aid, from either party. At least the "idiots" as you call them, recognize that the status quo ain't working and aren't afraid to say to. I don't want either Trump or Sanders as President... but it's about damn time somebody shook things up...and they are. Pretty, sanitized, politically correct isn't getting us anywhere....though it's easy to sell to the sheeple... and boy does the power structure love the sheeple. Free thinkers...not so much.

I never said that ONLY stupid people support them. I am saying that a whole sh!t ton of stupid people do follow them. They are actively trying to appeal to their respective fringes, and it is working.

The football and wrestling team members who were brought on stage by Trump committed a major violation of NCAA rules by endorsing him.

I don't care that they were involved but I do care if CJ is ineligible next year!

NO IT IS NOT A VIOLATION. IT MAY VIOLATE YOUR POLITICAL LEANINGS BUT IT IS NOT A VIOLATION

I never said that ONLY stupid people support them. I am saying that a whole sh!t ton of stupid people do follow them. They are actively trying to appeal to their respective fringes, and it is working.

Yep. And I'm saying there's an even bigger sh!t ton of stupid people buying the conventional political lines which have been appealing to them for even longer.

People may be moving out of an "abusive relationship" in with their crazy Uncle...but at least they're realizing it's time to get out of the abusive relationship. That's the first step.

5 pages of absolute ridiculiousness. The fact is anyone who has issue with what occurred is part of the problem!!

Lol, you think Trump & Bernie aren't establishment? Wow.

What are some of you closet clown fans? I saw this and I liked it as I did Ricky Sanzi at the Orange Bowl. Freedom of speech and love of country are amazing. Only clown fans would complain about it.

Lol, you think Trump & Bernie aren't establishment? Wow.

Neither establishment WANTS Trump or Bernie, so to an extent they are outside the establishment. Yet each candidate because of the process is FORCED to run through the establishment. It is like a loveless arranged marriage, neither party (The establishment or Bernie/Trump) wants to hold the others hand, but they are forced to.

The football and wrestling team members who were brought on stage by Trump committed a major violation of NCAA rules by endorsing him.

I don't care that they were involved but I do care if CJ is ineligible next year!

Trump called them up on stage otherwise they would not have gone up. Major violation??????????? Get a bleeping clue.

Between Trumps true believes to Bernie's true believers we got the entire spectrum of stupid covered.

I hope you disclosed your candidate somewhere in these comments (I am not wandering through them all) as if you brand someone something you should at least disclose who you support and why.

I hope you disclosed your candidate somewhere in these comments (I am not wandering through them all) as if you brand someone something you should at least disclose who you support and why.

I'm too smart to support any of these idiots running for President. Come election day I will hold my nose and vote for who stinks the least.

Mostly hard pack hand scoop ice cream. They always give you way too much soft serve, and I'm old and fat, so that doesn't work any longer.

America would obviously be greater if we abolished soft serve ice cream.

ETA -- And pay toilets in airports. Abby Hoffman and all of that enlightened jazz.

Mostly hard pack hand scoop ice cream. They always give you way too much soft serve, and I'm old and fat, so that doesn't work any longer.

America would obviously be greater if we abolished soft serve ice cream.

ETA -- And pay toilets in airports. Abby Hoffman and all of that enlightened jazz.

There are airports with pay toilets?

Abby Hoffman said so in one of his books. I told you, I'm old. Don't understand anything about that Atlas guy, and whatever medical condition he has that makes him shrug violently and incessantly.

Abby Hoffman said so in one of his books. I told you, I'm old. Don't understand anything about that Atlas guy, and whatever medical condition he has that makes him shrug violently and incessantly.

JFC if you're referencing Abby Hoffman you are in fact older than dirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.