Luke Garza Hype Train

Gabe Olaseni.

Not a good example as Gabe had nowhere to go but up. I mean Gabe was making mistakes a 5th grade would make, and that was due to him being pretty new to basketball. Jarred ole a better example maybe, even if he only had a year with Fran? I don't know. The majority of our players have not gotten better under Fran. Dinglebury and Gesell come to mind pretty quickly.

Not a good example as Gabe had nowhere to go but up. I mean Gabe was making mistakes a 5th grade would make, and that was due to him being pretty new to basketball. Jarred ole a better example maybe, even if he only had a year with Fran? I don't know. The majority of our players have not gotten better under Fran. Dinglebury and Gesell come to mind pretty quickly.

that's bs. just because you believe GO could only go up, doesn't mean you're right. he could have gone down or remained the same. do you think GO did all of his work to improve himself without input from the Iowa staff?

So you think Gabe could've gotten worse??? Please tell us what part of Gabe's game could've gotten worse from when he first arrived. Under what collegiate staff with working eyes would Gabe's game have regressed under?

Last edited:
Fran plays too many guys, and plays guys rotation minutes when they should be seeing spot minutes. Somehow though, Kriener often barely plays and he's our best option at center.
Agree with both statements.

He needs to tighten up playing minutes.

If JBo is only option at PG then he needs to sit him around timeouts in each half to get his minutes to 30pg. That might means Fran will have to use his TOs instead of acting like a prepper.

I think Garza will get there but like a lot of freshmen, especially bigs, they have to think too much to do what they’re supposed to do.

Latest posts