Low class fan base

Interesting I thought it looked a bit wierd and I must of rewatched that 5 times last night. I Hope the University looks into this more!!!!

Edit: I'm backing off my previous stance. It doesn't look good, but honestly, after watching a few videos zapruder style I can't say for sure.

Last edited:
The young man on the left putting both hands on Pemsl and pushing down on his shoulder

Wow, I saw that on Twitter but couldn't figure out what we were looking at as I kept focusing on Pemsl. That was bad. There should be some repercussions for that kid. There won't be, but there should be.

It's simple, if the clown athletic department won't do anything to improve the situation Iowa should refuse to play anymore games there. He had the hot hand, and it looked like that was an intentional cheap shot to take him out of the game. This should not be allowed to happen.

Is Iowa State's fan base younger at the games...or is it an optical illusion?

I think they figured out to give the lower seats to the students who are attending the university since it is THEIR TIME and put the donors up (prob 2/3 from bottom up), which are still damn nice seats.

Stupid Iowa admin hasn't quite figured that out yet!

Latest posts