Low class fan base

Clearly shows him push down, come right back up add the other Iowa player is coming over. Clown fans on Twitter trying to defend him. Mr. Blum trying to say, what's the Big deal. Blum is a loser clown, always will be!

I'm sure the fact that he lost his balance explains why he gave Cordell a little kick at the end too, right?

I'm sure the fact that he lost his balance explains why he gave Cordell a little kick at the end too, right?

Its almost like he knows he is being videoed. Like a brief exhibition of an unmerited dominance pose to post later. Nothing else makes sense. He doesn't actually push hard or kick hard. He just puts his hands on him and then gives him a little tap with his foot. Guys who sit there are used to being on TV. I think he was just trying to be stupidly clever. And now he has his place in CyHawk history.

I don't see anything to get worked up about. The kid got bowled into and got back up like anyone else would.

I think this angle shows it better. He wasn't even looking and clearly reached down in reaction to something touching him. Honestly I think something is made of nothing here, and it wouldn't have even been an issue at all had Iowa won.

You don't need to push down to catch your balance and you certainly don't need to kick the player to do so. You can call it making something out of nothing but I prefer to call it an idiot kid being an idiot.

I didn't see the kick, and his natural body weight will cause some force as he goes down. I think any characterization as this kid pushing him on purpose is unfair.

I wasn't 100% certain that he wasn't attempting to balance himself from falling on Cordell, but the clip showing him nudging Pemsl with his foot was a bush league, Punk move. Ahole is probably an instant hero and celebrity on cowcampus.....

For some reason, this hometownPunk reminds me of Kase Heuermann.....

Hope Cordell recovers quickly. He was starting to settle into the game very well. Not a brittle man at all. In fact, Jack, , he has more inner strength than most people, playing last season with a knee injury and also a groin injury. He never complained or even mentioned the injuries as an excuse.....

Hope he heals soon and gets back on the court. We will need his skills and attitude, for certain.....

:cool:

I didn't see the kick, and his natural body weight will cause some force as he goes down. I think any characterization as this kid pushing him on purpose is unfair.

Watch the video I posted and pay attention to the kid's right hand. Tell me you don't think it's intentional.

Also, watch his left leg.

Any time you dive off the basketball court for whatever reason you are taking a chance of getting hurt.....just part of the sport.

Any time you dive off the basketball court for whatever reason you are taking a chance of getting hurt.....just part of the sport.

Or you could be a reporter and break your leg by getting stampeded because the ranked home team just beat an unranked team and stormed the court...just part of the job

If you are talking Randy Peterson, that's this fault for being on the court...he said so himself. He stated he shouldnt have been where he was when it happened. Go read the story he wrote after the game.

If you are talking Randy Peterson, that's this fault for being on the court...he said so himself. He stated he shouldnt have been where he was when it happened. Go read the story he wrote after the game.

IIRC, Randy Peterson tripped on a TV camera cord. And students actually helped him after he fell. Kinda crazy to try to make comparisons like this.

I think they figured out to give the lower seats to the students who are attending the university since it is THEIR TIME and put the donors up (prob 2/3 from bottom up), which are still damn nice seats.

Stupid Iowa admin hasn't quite figured that out yet!
Grandma needs room to do her needle-point.

Watch the video I posted and pay attention to the kid's right hand. Tell me you don't think it's intentional.

Also, watch his left leg.

I don't think it's intentional. When you put together that with the other video I posted, the kid wasn't even looking at Pemsl when the contact happened. Again, I think people are completely blowing this out of proportion and there is nothing to see here. We can agree to disagree here and that's fine.

I don't think it's intentional. When you put together that with the other video I posted, the kid wasn't even looking at Pemsl when the contact happened. Again, I think people are completely blowing this out of proportion and there is nothing to see here. We can agree to disagree here and that's fine.

He clearly turns his head to look at him before his right arm comes down - that much is obvious in your video. I admit, I may be making more of an issue than I should be but you should probably consider maybe you're trying to underplay something fairly serious, which is in no way should a fan at a sporting event feel compelled to put his hands on a player.

Latest posts