Lose Kirk this program is headed for the dumpster

Status
Not open for further replies.
real change can only be made when real change becomes the goal. letting anyone in a place of authority claim "my head was in the sand" perpetuates problems. kirk is paid to know everything his coaches do, how they act, at least with regard to being in an official capacity. we've been made to believe all of these black players are telling the truth (except for DJK) and that means they also tried to use the player council to get things fixed and it didn't happen. to me, that's proof that kirks system didn't cut it and shows liklihood that kirk knew. so...the bottom line is what is the truth? if the truth lays with what the players stated, kirk has to go.

You might be very surprised at what gets hidden from the top dog. Usually, until its too late. Speak from experience, my friend.

I agree with this 100%, but I could give you 800,000 reasons why he might return.

$800k annually for many years. That said, at this point he has millions, multi millions likely.

Right or wrong, I simply don't see a path or scenario for him to return without damage.

Is that on a par 71 or 72 course? 75 is pretty damned good.

Shot 76 today. 3rd best round of my life and 2nd best at my course, Players Club at Deer Creek 72 rating/134 slope (back to front par 71). Perfect conditions tho. Still only a paltry 7.8 USGA hdcp though. Too damn inconsistent with the driver and putter.

You might be very surprised at what gets hidden from the top dog. Usually, until its too late. Speak from experience, my friend.

that's just b.s., huck. if you think kirk ferentz is the "absent minded professor" then you're just kidding yourself. kirk ferentz is a hands on micromanager. to stay in power for over 21 years, you'd need to be. your statement just defies logic.

The biggest problem with Bob Stoops is a guy named Joe Mixon. I don’t know if people/media would jump on board with it.

I’ve always said he’d never leave retirement to coach another D-1 team, but maybe this is big enough that he’s want to come do something in the spotlight. Who knows.

But he did come out of retirement to coach the Dallas Renegades of the XFL.

Who has transferred except Doyle?

Technically, Doyle hasn't transferred yet. He's only entered the transfer portal. Peyton Mansell, Samson Evans, Henry Geil, Javon Foy, Ezra Miller, Jeffrey Jenkins, Jayden McDonald, Dj Johnson, and Joe Ludwig are all in the transfer portal. Official transfers (as of now) are McDonald (Troy) and Ludwig (Utah).

Since your handle is Cyhawk, I thought I'd throw in the Iowa State players in the transfer portal. Re-al Mitchell, Jalen Martin, Carson Schleker, Tory Spears, Jaeveyon Morton, Richard Bowens III and Brayden Narveson are in the transfer portal. Official transfers are Mitchell (Temple), Spears (Texas State) and Narveson (San Diego),

Technically, Doyle hasn't transferred yet. He's only entered the transfer portal.
He’s no longer part of the team. Hasn’t shown up to any team activities. If there was a .0000001% chance that he hadn’t made up his mind he’d be working out.

I’d bet dollars for donuts he already knows where he’s going and he’s just making arrangements.

that's just b.s., huck. if you think kirk ferentz is the "absent minded professor" then you're just kidding yourself. kirk ferentz is a hands on micromanager. to stay in power for over 21 years, you'd need to be. your statement just defies logic.

I told you that I have been in a position where "the buck stops here" for many years. Because you cannot know everything that goes on in an organization, you have to place your trust in those who are closer to the every day. Hopefully, your trust is rewarded. At times, it is not. And I will not back off: Sometimes it comes too late and from unexpected sources, and you find yourself in a tough spot. The world is too complex to expect anyone, anyone, in a leadership position to know everything. Just to be clear about my personal example: It involved a professional organization with 225 employees, a $21,000,000 a year budget and physical resources in multi million dollar range. We answered not only to our employees, but about as directly as you can get to over 10,000 people in the community. What defies logic is that you think you know a hell of a lot more than you think you do.

Technically, Doyle hasn't transferred yet. He's only entered the transfer portal. Peyton Mansell, Samson Evans, Henry Geil, Javon Foy, Ezra Miller, Jeffrey Jenkins, Jayden McDonald, Dj Johnson, and Joe Ludwig are all in the transfer portal. Official transfers (as of now) are McDonald (Troy) and Ludwig (Utah).

Since your handle is Cyhawk, I thought I'd throw in the Iowa State players in the transfer portal. Re-al Mitchell, Jalen Martin, Carson Schleker, Tory Spears, Jaeveyon Morton, Richard Bowens III and Brayden Narveson are in the transfer portal. Official transfers are Mitchell (Temple), Spears (Texas State) and Narveson (San Diego),

my point is there's not a mass exodus of players due to the current issues with CD or other coaches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts