Long-Time Lurker. First-Time poster.

Thanks to everyone who welcomed me. My goodness, you guys definitely have your guard up.. But I guess I don't blame you with those dbags Byoung and NottiBoi chuckle-hutting it up in here.

I observe you joined this site within the past 12 days. "Long-time lurker"? How is that? And somehow you know this phrase "chuckle hut." OK...

I observe you joined this site within the past 12 days. "Long-time lurker"? How is that? And somehow you know this phrase "chuckle hut." OK...

Pretty sure you have to be joined and opted in to the OT forum to even know about the "chuckle hut".

Long-time lurker, 3rd time troll.

Not defending him because I called him out first, but you can be a lurker and not be joined in the site.

It's free, numbnuts.

Not defending him because I called him out first, but you can be a lurker and not be joined in the site.

It's free, numbnuts.

Yeah, I was going to say the same thing, you don't have to sign up to view the message boards, only if you want to view the off-topic board.

Mine says I joined back in September but I have been coming to this sight for years.

Welcome. As Dean of Posters, let me personally think you for deciding to come into the forum. I know things can get a little rough at times, but c'mon man...it's just the internet. If you have any questions about any of the esoteric language, customs, or traditions on this board, please to not hesitate to PM me for help. I consider it my personal responsibility to ensure the HN experience is a positive on for you.

Again, thank you for coming aboard!

It's free, numbnuts.

If you look carefully, I referenced the OT board and how you have to sign up to see it. The OT board is the chuckle hut.

The term "chuckle hut" has been used for several purposes, and is certainly not exclusive to the OT board.

Hey Dean -

Please enlighten me as to what other purposes "chuckle hut" is used for, as I was only aware of the OT board. I was advised by multiple members (but, admittedly, not the dean) as to where I was to place my chuckle hut material. They all mentioned the OT board. I do not want to make a mistake in the future.

Sincerely,

Hawk "#coweringinacorner" e11en1

Ill bet ya, and I'm just guessing here, that the date you join is actually the date you... Join. So I bet when you come to the boards and just read them without signing up for an account, that wouldn't be recorded anywhere. Right?

Hey all!

I figured now would be as good a time to join as any. I currently attend Hawkeye CC in Waterloo, but am enrolled in the UofI and will begin classes in the spring. Looking forward to engaging in chit chat on these boards, as it gets boring just reading all the time, LOL!

Also, sorry about this being in the Football forum. I thought there was a "Welcome Aboard" forum, but I could be mistaken!

GO HAWKS!

Welcome!

Latest posts