Long-Time Lurker. First-Time poster.

You really think Jon would approve a member that quickly?

He needs to check their IP addresses to see if they are the same people. But I highly doubt they are.

You really think he couldn't use a proxy server and have a backup account created in advance of his being banned? Nobody could plan THAT far ahead, right?

Hey Dean -

Please enlighten me as to what other purposes "chuckle hut" is used for, as I was only aware of the OT board. I was advised by multiple members (but, admittedly, not the dean) as to where I was to place my chuckle hut material. They all mentioned the OT board. I do not want to make a mistake in the future.

Sincerely,

Hawk "#coweringinacorner" e11en1

The term "chuckle hut" was coined by our own Jonny Website, not as a noun, but as an adjective, for example, "You chuckle hut posters need to leave the football forum for football discussion". The term then evolved to describe anyone who tried to get a sports topic off topic. Chuckle hut to describe the OT forum occurred later, because it was a place where chuckle hut posters could unload their chuckle hut material without reprimand.

Thanks to everyone who welcomed me. My goodness, you guys definitely have your guard up.. But I guess I don't blame you with those dbags Byoung and NottiBoi chuckle-hutting it up in here.
If you've only joined in Dec 2012, you would not be familiar with the term "chuckle-hut." Clearly you are a previously banned poster and most likely a troll.
[video=youtube;xKG07305CBs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKG07305CBs[/video]

You can read the site without registering. As Dean, I demand you guys stop being suspicious and welcome the newcomer. If he's a troll, I'll deal with it personally. You guys don't need to worry about troll busting...just be welcoming.

You can read the site without registering. As Dean, I demand you guys stop being suspicious and welcome the newcomer. If he's a troll, I'll deal with it personally. You guys don't need to worry about troll busting...just be welcoming.

but...but...but...

I'll bust any troll what needs bustin' including you, buster.

Latest posts