Long-Time Lurker. First-Time poster.

Is that related to the committee?

lets just side track this a bit farther. or is it further...? i digress.

i used to really dislike you. not just you, but folks who troll others. but that was a few years ago when i took sports waaay too seriously. now, not only do i understand, but i kinda like you. we should grab a coffee and go disc golfing some time.

lets just side track this a bit farther. or is it further...? i digress.

i used to really dislike you. not just you, but folks who troll others. but that was a few years ago when i took sports waaay too seriously. now, not only do i understand, but i kinda like you. we should grab a coffee and go disc golfing some time.

man crush.jpg

:)

How do bust a troll? and wtf is a troll

Glad you asked that question, young noob. Straight from wikipedia, so you know it's correct. A troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[SUP][1][/SUP] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[SUP][2][/SUP] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

Glad you asked that question, young noob. Straight from wikipedia, so you know it's correct. A troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[SUP][1][/SUP] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[SUP][2][/SUP] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

th

Dunno. Didn't even know there was a like button. But I suppose that would be the point. I will use next time just for you and you only.

Dunno. Didn't even know there was a like button. But I suppose that would be the point. I will use next time just for you and you only.

Don't have to do it to accommodate me. It's Friday, I'm in a goofy mood, and felt like giving you some grief.

Welcome aboard attention whore. You could have just started posting like most people do without the posting a topic about it.

Latest posts