Long-Time Lurker. First-Time poster.

Hey all!

I figured now would be as good a time to join as any. I currently attend Hawkeye CC in Waterloo, but am enrolled in the UofI and will begin classes in the spring. Looking forward to engaging in chit chat on these boards, as it gets boring just reading all the time, LOL!

Also, sorry about this being in the Football forum. I thought there was a "Welcome Aboard" forum, but I could be mistaken!

GO HAWKS!

That troll got banned, if you haven't noticed. Not sure why you haven't.

Because I've participated in legit discussions and am not a troll. And I haven't noticed, but I did notice he was a troll, as I mentioned in the mafia thread.

I have a feeling you and your CF buddies were behind this though.

Because I've participated in legit discussions and am not a troll. And I haven't noticed, but I did notice he was a troll, as I mentioned in the mafia thread.

I have a feeling you and your CF buddies were behind this though.

Uh, no. I was banned from that site long ago.

Ok. This guy isn't being questioned so I feel like a *******.

Welcome Sevengets6. Your name is hilarious.

This site gets trolled so hard that it's kind of assumed that every new poster is a troll.

Thanks to everyone who welcomed me. My goodness, you guys definitely have your guard up.. But I guess I don't blame you with those dbags Byoung and NottiBoi chuckle-hutting it up in here.

Thanks to everyone who welcomed me. My goodness, you guys definitely have your guard up.. But I guess I don't blame you with those dbags Byoung and NottiBoi chuckle-hutting it up in here.

Some damn Newbie using the term chuckle-hut = troll.

Latest posts