Loc Wur

Intriguing and I hope we get him. Just for reasons others have already mentioned, I don't let myself get excited about prospects anymore UNTIL they commit. Just too many that go elsewhere. I'm not writing it off - just that time will tell. Odds are probably against us landing ANY prospect that ends up with lots of appealing offers. Competitive business to be sure.

I read the whole post, I just did not see it as a realistic discussion. The kid is 6'9 and listed as forward. But, next time, I will clarify that the comment was not directed at you so you don't have to worry about being perceived as posting something worthy of criticism on an anonymous message board......

I WIN!! ;)

Here's an interview with the kid from earlier today with the World Herald. No mention of Iowa but says he wants to make a decision in 2-3 weeks so he can take summer classes. He grew up a Creighton fans and visited there today. His family also has a connection with Dana Altman.

LINK

Here's an interview with the kid from earlier today with the World Herald. No mention of Iowa but says he wants to make a decision in 2-3 weeks so he can take summer classes. He grew up a Creighton fans and visited there today. His family also has a connection with Dana Altman.

LINK

Buh-bye Bol Bol, Hello Lok Wur

LINK
He gone. Or actually we didn’t get him and were never going to.

LINK

freakin' altman!

LINK

Rob is Fran pursuing this kid. In a recent interview with reporters Fran stated he had no plans to add to what he already has.

No way is Fran going to bring in another kid that is going to play Patrick's position. Follow along people.

That would be like Kirk bringing in another OC to be a run game coordinator or something.

I would love to see Fran bring in a true power forward. One that rebounds like a um, um a man possessed. Any out there this late in the game?

Will Pemsl's body hold up?

I would be ok with a Kreiner upgrade.

Nunge is unproven at PF and he can't play 40 minutes.

If he brought someone that is a good fit it would be okay, but then again, we have interest from a lot of great athletes for the next class. If we could add Xavier Foster, I think he alone would attract a couple of more highly rated ballers to join him in that class.

Cedar Rapids Gazette says his finalists are Creighton, Hawaii, Oregon, Texas A&M, and Virginia Tech. No, Iowa. curses.

Latest posts