Live Game Chat For Tonight?

Spank - you were right on your prediction, T, Battle has owned the Hawks and the Hawks can't buy a bucket.
Disappointing, esp after the first 10 minutes of action. Iowa got passive and Penn State started to play D. Iowa hit 5 of their first 7 shots. Then missed everything.

When this team falls apart..they really fall apart. They had several possessions to cut the lead when PSU was only up about 5 or 6...but couldn't buy a bucket.

does Caf have the stomach for this gig? I don't think I would. There just isn't much talent on this team (I know, stating the obvious). Didn't Caf say before this season started that he has only gotten 1, maybe 2 tech's in his career? I think he's gotten one almost every game so far in Big Ten.

How do you become complacent in the first half up 11? Very ignorant for these players to think they would walk over them. Frustrating to watch.

How do you become complacent in the first half up 11? Very ignorant for these players to think they would walk over them. Frustrating to watch.

Yeah, I didn't get home until the 2nd half had started. How exactly did they blow that lead?

does Caf have the stomach for this gig? I don't think I would. There just isn't much talent on this team (I know, stating the obvious). Didn't Caf say before this season started that he has only gotten 1, maybe 2 tech's in his career? I think he's gotten one almost every game so far in Big Ten.

I seriously doubt this is true. Right after he was hired I thought I read somewhere that he was pretty well known at Siena for his "sideline coaching" and getting T'd up. Also think Margaret may have gotten into the act a time or two.

Latest posts