Live Game Chat For Tonight?

I can't imaging being Cartwright at the point right now... can you imagine his thought process while handling the ball and looking to pass?

There's Gaten's but he won't do anything unless he has a wide open three...
There's May but he'll only driblle around for a while only to pull it back out and pass it back and if he does get to the rim he'll miss the lay up. If I give it to him in the corner, he'll try and drive baseline and step out of bounds.

U-G-L-Y you ain't got you alibi, iowa basketball you ugly hey hey you ugly

seriously a 1 on 3 break and you give up a layup and a foul? I've seen enough in that 10 seconds to realize i wasn't wasting my time skipping the game tonight.

wtf......................outscored by 20 since the half way point of first half, now we're back to Iowa basketball.

When was the last time you saw a up and down play for a turnover? That play by McCabe was embarrassing, geez..

I think we all knew it was going to be a tough year for the Hawks, but will next year be better? The next year........?

We have to get some shooters in here next year. I hope Oglesby and White are as good as delivered, as we are really bad on the perimter. No shooters, no confidence, empty possession after empty possession.

I get the whole "let's play quick and play fast breaks," but i hate when cartwright just dribbles into a double or triple team in the lane and throws up a shot everybody knows wont fall. That is his only problem

We have to get some shooters in here next year. I hope Oglesby and White are as good as delivered, as we are really bad on the perimter. No shooters, no confidence, empty possession after empty possession.

We don't need anymore shooters. We need playmakers; someone who can create their own shot and break down a defense at will.

A charge is when you hit a player head on. Not when you graze his side. These refs have been terrible. Just like the first OSU game.

Latest posts