Little Lick

He definitely doesn't look the part as a capable PG, but I really think it's ridiculous to say he couldn't play for Central. I think PG is easy to compare to QB and it's a position where game iq, decision making ability, and strength mentally can make up for lesser physical ability.

I hate people who vastly under rate intangibles. Great athletic ability really means nothing if you make poor decisions, don't understand the game, or have a poor attitude.

Yes he was out of his league in the Big Ten, but hey so is Iowa right now, but he would be a valuable asset at any community college.

Sorry Stormin but the kid could not play at Central. Watch and see where he goes and if he plays

Sorry Stormin but the kid could not play at Central. Watch and see where he goes and if he plays

The kid was starting point on the class 4A state championship team. He could play at central or any other DIII school in Iowa. He has no business playing at Iowa but being on the team is a perk of dad's job, but to say he couldn't play at a DIII is just petty on your part.

There are a lot of players over the years to start on a state championship team that were not good enough to start at a DIII team. That is hardly a good argument.

Maybe all the Jon L, Todd L and Alford haters can get one thread and post for the next couple of years to it all by themselves. That way everybody else can move on and ignore it.

Maybe all the Jon L, Todd L and Alford haters can get one thread and post for the next couple of years to it all by themselves. That way everybody else can move on and ignore it.

Anything with Cy in the name should be immediately ignored by all who have a set.

I cannot believe my post on Little Lick has almost 4 grand of views. Pretty amazing. Really shows you how much people care and have an opinion about this guy. I hope him all the best which I think he will be following his dad wherever he ends up. He could definately play for central by the way. Central is losing a bunch of talent this year after a great 2009-10 season

People are really still talking about this??? Wow. His dad is moving on, obviously he will too if he wants to still play basketball.

He definitely doesn't look the part as a capable PG, but I really think it's ridiculous to say he couldn't play for Central. I think PG is easy to compare to QB and it's a position where game iq, decision making ability, and strength mentally can make up for lesser physical ability.

I hate people who vastly under rate intangibles. Great athletic ability really means nothing if you make poor decisions, don't understand the game, or have a poor attitude.

Yes he was out of his league in the Big Ten, but hey so is Iowa right now, but he would be a valuable asset at any community college.

Does smhawk go by Stomin now?

Are you really surprised? This is a Iowa Hawkeye message board. What it shows is how out of touch with reality a vast number of 'fans' are.

A kid gives it his all every single day for two years, does a good job when called upon and instead of being appreciative, a majority of fans judge, put down & openly mock him, and continue to do so even after he is leaving.

Classless and unrealistic to the end. Well done folks.

I cannot believe my post on Little Lick has almost 4 grand of views. Pretty amazing. Really shows you how much people care and have an opinion about this guy. I hope him all the best which I think he will be following his dad wherever he ends up. He could definately play for central by the way. Central is losing a bunch of talent this year after a great 2009-10 season

Latest posts