Little brother

There is no way that man can be any more of a Dbag. I hope that Lazard knows he just joined a team that's ok with being losers year after year.

Off limits to the media? I thought he was on video on two different stations and interviewed by the Register last week?

wow not playing any favoritism there... karma will come whoades way. maybe not today or tomorrow but sometime down the way he will be made to look like a fool when lazard does something stupid and gets arrested or something. he just has zero class but the media in dsm will be slobber over every word he says and think what he said was profound.

Pwoud Paul continues to up the level of douchebaggery. Surprised he didn't go all Chewbacca on us like he did after that huge victory against WV. I assume you will be able to buy a T-shirt commemorating this moment...similar to that monumental victory against TCU a couple years ago. The momentum they are building(other than wins of course) is hard to deny. It was funny how before the season all their re tard fans bragged about how great they were going to be...and then at the end of the year they said "No...we knew this would be a rough year." Same thing that happens every year.

Pretty cocky for someone who has never been better than .500 in league play and hasn't had a winning season since 2009. He oozes butthurt on epic levels.

Classy. Lazard was the lone ISU commit (out of 25) with an Iowa offer. Meanwhile 4/19 Iowa commits report an ISU offer. Oh, and we had a better class with 6 less schollies.

he will make a great infomercial guy when he retires. kind of gives off that WWE vibe to me.

This is the difference between Fran and Rhoads’ behavior. Paul doesn’t know how to keep his freaking trap shut off the field. As if he’s accomplished jack s*** and has the right to call out a completely superior coach. He’s like a crappy ripoff of Les Miles.

the guy reeks of douchiness. what an asshat. and, nice swipe at the media at the end - the same media he depends to spread his worthless shat to the public. can't have it both ways paw.

btw, who was the top ranked player last year?

the guy reeks of douchiness. what an asshat. and, nice swipe at the media at the end - the same media he depends to spread his worthless shat to the public. can't have it both ways paw.

btw, who was the top ranked player last year?

Wisnieski or Campos depending on recruiting service.

Wisnieski or Campos depending on recruiting service.

Wisnieski was the highest rated on ESPN, Campos was on Rivals and Scout, and Trevon Young was highest on 247Sports. Young was never given a ranking by either Rivals or Scout, but on 247Sports, he was rated ahead of Campos and on ESPN he was rated equally to Campos.

For this year's class, Ross Pierschbacher was rated ahead of Allen Lazard on ESPN and Scout, and 247Sports' Composite index, which equally weighs all four major recruiting sites' rankings, had Pierschbacher slightly ahead of Lazard.

Latest posts